Cee-Lo Green Returns to 'The Voice' as Advisor for Top 10 Performance Show
It seems that NBC couldn't wait any longer to bring Cee-Lo Green back to "The Voice". Amidst rumors that he's in "advanced negotiations" to return as a coach in season 5, the "F**k You" hitmaker is slated to be an advisor for Team Shakira ahead of the Top 10 performance show next week.
Cee-Lo is tapped to replace this season's advisor Joel Madden, who has a scheduling conflict. Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott and Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, will return to advise Team Blake Shelton, Team Adam Levine and Team Usher respectively.
The singing competition has just narrowed down its number of contestants to 10. Vedo of Team Usher and Garrett Gardner of Team Shakira were eliminated based on viewers' votes on the Tuesday, May 14 results show, during which Lady Antebellum and Robin Thicke, joined by T.I. and Pharrell, made a live performance.
Cee-Lo is not the only one who's rumored to rejoin "The Voice" for Christina Aguilera has reportedly signed up to return as a coach in season 5. Both of them took a break this season to focus on their music career.
More The Voice News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal