Cee-Lo Green Returns to 'The Voice' as Advisor for Top 10 Performance Show
It seems that NBC couldn't wait any longer to bring Cee-Lo Green back to "The Voice". Amidst rumors that he's in "advanced negotiations" to return as a coach in season 5, the "F**k You" hitmaker is slated to be an advisor for Team Shakira ahead of the Top 10 performance show next week.
Cee-Lo is tapped to replace this season's advisor Joel Madden, who has a scheduling conflict. Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott and Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, will return to advise Team Blake Shelton, Team Adam Levine and Team Usher respectively.
The singing competition has just narrowed down its number of contestants to 10. Vedo of Team Usher and Garrett Gardner of Team Shakira were eliminated based on viewers' votes on the Tuesday, May 14 results show, during which Lady Antebellum and Robin Thicke, joined by T.I. and Pharrell, made a live performance.
Cee-Lo is not the only one who's rumored to rejoin "The Voice" for Christina Aguilera has reportedly signed up to return as a coach in season 5. Both of them took a break this season to focus on their music career.
More The Voice News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?