Cee-Lo Green Returns to 'The Voice' as Advisor for Top 10 Performance Show
It seems that NBC couldn't wait any longer to bring Cee-Lo Green back to "The Voice". Amidst rumors that he's in "advanced negotiations" to return as a coach in season 5, the "F**k You" hitmaker is slated to be an advisor for Team Shakira ahead of the Top 10 performance show next week.
Cee-Lo is tapped to replace this season's advisor Joel Madden, who has a scheduling conflict. Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott and Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, will return to advise Team Blake Shelton, Team Adam Levine and Team Usher respectively.
The singing competition has just narrowed down its number of contestants to 10. Vedo of Team Usher and Garrett Gardner of Team Shakira were eliminated based on viewers' votes on the Tuesday, May 14 results show, during which Lady Antebellum and Robin Thicke, joined by T.I. and Pharrell, made a live performance.
Cee-Lo is not the only one who's rumored to rejoin "The Voice" for Christina Aguilera has reportedly signed up to return as a coach in season 5. Both of them took a break this season to focus on their music career.
More The Voice News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media