Cee-Lo Green Returns to 'The Voice' as Advisor for Top 10 Performance Show
It seems that NBC couldn't wait any longer to bring Cee-Lo Green back to "The Voice". Amidst rumors that he's in "advanced negotiations" to return as a coach in season 5, the "F**k You" hitmaker is slated to be an advisor for Team Shakira ahead of the Top 10 performance show next week.
Cee-Lo is tapped to replace this season's advisor Joel Madden, who has a scheduling conflict. Sheryl Crow, Hillary Scott and Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, will return to advise Team Blake Shelton, Team Adam Levine and Team Usher respectively.
The singing competition has just narrowed down its number of contestants to 10. Vedo of Team Usher and Garrett Gardner of Team Shakira were eliminated based on viewers' votes on the Tuesday, May 14 results show, during which Lady Antebellum and Robin Thicke, joined by T.I. and Pharrell, made a live performance.
Cee-Lo is not the only one who's rumored to rejoin "The Voice" for Christina Aguilera has reportedly signed up to return as a coach in season 5. Both of them took a break this season to focus on their music career.
More The Voice News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered