Demi Lovato Says She Steals Pillow From Every Hotel She Stays In
Demi Lovato apparently has a rather unusual habit. During a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently, the former "Camp Rock" actress opens up to the host that she often steals a pillow from every hotel she checks in.
Explaining the reason behind her bizarre obsession, the "Heart Attack" singer tells Ellen DeGeneres that she needs pillow during a travel to feel homey. She says she'd rather "look like an idiot" than be uncomfortable on a plane.
Does it mean that she has a mountain of pillows at her home, courtesy of her strange habit? No, she assures fans that she does not because she usually leaves the pillow she took from the previous hotel at the next hotel she stays in.
Demi is currently promoting her new studio album, "Demi". The young artist has dropped the first single "Heart Attack" and is now preparing to release the second one, which music video was directed by herself.
More Demi Lovato News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz