Demi Lovato Says She Steals Pillow From Every Hotel She Stays In
Demi Lovato apparently has a rather unusual habit. During a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently, the former "Camp Rock" actress opens up to the host that she often steals a pillow from every hotel she checks in.
Explaining the reason behind her bizarre obsession, the "Heart Attack" singer tells Ellen DeGeneres that she needs pillow during a travel to feel homey. She says she'd rather "look like an idiot" than be uncomfortable on a plane.
Does it mean that she has a mountain of pillows at her home, courtesy of her strange habit? No, she assures fans that she does not because she usually leaves the pillow she took from the previous hotel at the next hotel she stays in.
Demi is currently promoting her new studio album, "Demi". The young artist has dropped the first single "Heart Attack" and is now preparing to release the second one, which music video was directed by herself.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding