Demi Lovato Says She Steals Pillow From Every Hotel She Stays In
Demi Lovato apparently has a rather unusual habit. During a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently, the former "Camp Rock" actress opens up to the host that she often steals a pillow from every hotel she checks in.
Explaining the reason behind her bizarre obsession, the "Heart Attack" singer tells Ellen DeGeneres that she needs pillow during a travel to feel homey. She says she'd rather "look like an idiot" than be uncomfortable on a plane.
Does it mean that she has a mountain of pillows at her home, courtesy of her strange habit? No, she assures fans that she does not because she usually leaves the pillow she took from the previous hotel at the next hotel she stays in.
Demi is currently promoting her new studio album, "Demi". The young artist has dropped the first single "Heart Attack" and is now preparing to release the second one, which music video was directed by herself.
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch the Leaked 'Avengers: Infinity War' Comic-Con Trailer
- Jared Leto Circling Lead Role in Sony's 'Bloodshot' Adaptation
- Rihanna and Cara Delevingne Go Braless at 'Valerian' Paris Premiere
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes