Demi Lovato Says She Steals Pillow From Every Hotel She Stays In
Demi Lovato apparently has a rather unusual habit. During a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" recently, the former "Camp Rock" actress opens up to the host that she often steals a pillow from every hotel she checks in.
Explaining the reason behind her bizarre obsession, the "Heart Attack" singer tells Ellen DeGeneres that she needs pillow during a travel to feel homey. She says she'd rather "look like an idiot" than be uncomfortable on a plane.
Does it mean that she has a mountain of pillows at her home, courtesy of her strange habit? No, she assures fans that she does not because she usually leaves the pillow she took from the previous hotel at the next hotel she stays in.
Demi is currently promoting her new studio album, "Demi". The young artist has dropped the first single "Heart Attack" and is now preparing to release the second one, which music video was directed by herself.
More Demi Lovato News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says