Tim McGraw Debuts 'Highway Don't Care' Music Video Feat. Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
It's been two months since Tim McGraw's new country ballad "Highway Don't Care" leaked online before the much-awaited music video was finally unveiled today. But it's truly worth the wait as the Shane C. Drake-directed masterpiece is a fitting visual accompaniment to McGraw's smashing hit from his "Two Lanes of Freedom" album.
The five-minute-and-a-half long clip cinematically tells the storyline that casts McGraw as a Vanderbilt University Medical Center doctor, but that piece of information is surprisingly revealed only towards the end of the video as he attends to a female car crash victim. McGraw's co-star can be quickly assumed to be his love interest in the story as both appear to be exchanging messages on their phones throughout most of the video, with him at home and her on the highway, before she crashes.
Adding to the brilliance of the music video are the beautiful highway views and dramatic shots that feature song collaborator Taylor Swift, whose breathy vocals on the hook adds more romance to McGraw's ballad. Meanwhile, Keith Urban lends his whole-hearted support to McGraw by appearing on the visuals as his guitar-playing prowess is displayed towards the end of the clip.
The three country A-listers' appearance in the music video follows their very well-received live performance of the song in last month's ACM Awards. It turned out to be one of the night's best performances and one of the highlights of show.
More Tim McGraw News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed