John Legend Premieres 'Who Do We Think We Are' Video Feat. Rick Ross
More than a month after releasing the single "Who Do We Think We Are", R'n'B singer/songwriter John Legend premieres its lavish music video. The Grammy Award-winning artist already dropped two different versions of the new clip all at once, an expectedly more daring, explicit version and a tamer, official version to cater to the crooner's wide fan base and their varying sensibilities.
Both versions, equally almost five minutes in length, are set in a grand mansion where Legend hosts an elegant soiree, with guests all dressed up to the nines, alternating with scenes of sexy supermodels undressing as the sultry new track unfolded. Except for several breast exposures spread within one of the clips, the two versions are mostly identical.
Featured collaborator Rick Ross appears for his verse that comes midway into the music video. The Bawse does not figure in the lavish formal dance party production but is similarly bejeweled, garbed in full hip-hop royalty bling. Rozay is right at home in the familiar set-up, with his own scenes filled with the same elements of sexy models, wine drinking, cigarette-smoking, jewels and even exotic animals.
"Who Do We Think We Are" is Legend's first single off his forthcoming new album "Love in the Future" due on June 25. No less than rap mogul Kanye West serves as the album's executive producer, with Legend himself co-producing with Dave Tozer.
John Legend's "Who Do We Think We Are" music video
More John Legend News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'