John Legend Premieres 'Who Do We Think We Are' Video Feat. Rick Ross
More than a month after releasing the single "Who Do We Think We Are", R'n'B singer/songwriter John Legend premieres its lavish music video. The Grammy Award-winning artist already dropped two different versions of the new clip all at once, an expectedly more daring, explicit version and a tamer, official version to cater to the crooner's wide fan base and their varying sensibilities.
Both versions, equally almost five minutes in length, are set in a grand mansion where Legend hosts an elegant soiree, with guests all dressed up to the nines, alternating with scenes of sexy supermodels undressing as the sultry new track unfolded. Except for several breast exposures spread within one of the clips, the two versions are mostly identical.
Featured collaborator Rick Ross appears for his verse that comes midway into the music video. The Bawse does not figure in the lavish formal dance party production but is similarly bejeweled, garbed in full hip-hop royalty bling. Rozay is right at home in the familiar set-up, with his own scenes filled with the same elements of sexy models, wine drinking, cigarette-smoking, jewels and even exotic animals.
"Who Do We Think We Are" is Legend's first single off his forthcoming new album "Love in the Future" due on June 25. No less than rap mogul Kanye West serves as the album's executive producer, with Legend himself co-producing with Dave Tozer.
John Legend's "Who Do We Think We Are" music video
More John Legend News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival