John Legend Premieres 'Who Do We Think We Are' Video Feat. Rick Ross
More than a month after releasing the single "Who Do We Think We Are", R'n'B singer/songwriter John Legend premieres its lavish music video. The Grammy Award-winning artist already dropped two different versions of the new clip all at once, an expectedly more daring, explicit version and a tamer, official version to cater to the crooner's wide fan base and their varying sensibilities.
Both versions, equally almost five minutes in length, are set in a grand mansion where Legend hosts an elegant soiree, with guests all dressed up to the nines, alternating with scenes of sexy supermodels undressing as the sultry new track unfolded. Except for several breast exposures spread within one of the clips, the two versions are mostly identical.
Featured collaborator Rick Ross appears for his verse that comes midway into the music video. The Bawse does not figure in the lavish formal dance party production but is similarly bejeweled, garbed in full hip-hop royalty bling. Rozay is right at home in the familiar set-up, with his own scenes filled with the same elements of sexy models, wine drinking, cigarette-smoking, jewels and even exotic animals.
"Who Do We Think We Are" is Legend's first single off his forthcoming new album "Love in the Future" due on June 25. No less than rap mogul Kanye West serves as the album's executive producer, with Legend himself co-producing with Dave Tozer.
More John Legend News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!