Ashton Kutcher's House Swarmed by Cops
TMZ reported that Law enforcement officers were rushing to Ashton Kutcher's house Saturday night, May 4. They responded to a panic alarm that went off at 5:30 A.M. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was not at home when the incident happened.
A friend who stayed at the residence thought he heard an intruder and pressed emergency button on the security system. Upon their arrival at the scene, police with weapons drawn searched the entire property but found no signs of a break-in or trespasser.
Last year, someone placed a fake distressed call giving false information about home invasion at Kutcher's house leading to a SWAT team to race to the actor's house for rescue mission. A 12-year-old boy was later arrested in connection with the prank.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3