Ashton Kutcher's House Swarmed by Cops
TMZ reported that Law enforcement officers were rushing to Ashton Kutcher's house Saturday night, May 4. They responded to a panic alarm that went off at 5:30 A.M. The "Two and a Half Men" actor was not at home when the incident happened.
A friend who stayed at the residence thought he heard an intruder and pressed emergency button on the security system. Upon their arrival at the scene, police with weapons drawn searched the entire property but found no signs of a break-in or trespasser.
Last year, someone placed a fake distressed call giving false information about home invasion at Kutcher's house leading to a SWAT team to race to the actor's house for rescue mission. A 12-year-old boy was later arrested in connection with the prank.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal