Pink Snaps Back at Hate Mail Senders for Canceled Birmingham Concert
It has already been two weeks since Pink announced the cancellation of her concert at the LG Arena in Birmingham, England, due to an ear and respiratory infection. However, the Grammy Award-winning pop artist is apparently still receiving some hate mail from disappointed fans who have bought tickets to what would have been her first show in the European leg of her "The Truth About Love" tour.
In a rather lengthy message posted on her Facebook page, the 33-year-old pop rocker addresses all those affected by the cancellation, emphasizing right at the onset that she was been forced to cancel as it was physically impossible for her to perform onstage. Known for her all-out performances and overall amazing shows, Pink noted that her doctor already vehemently advised against her live performance.
After offering a heartfelt apology, she then turned to her hate mail letter senders, asking them to check back on her touring track record before passing judgment on her. She appealed to her bashers to be more considerate, saying, "I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control - and I can't apologize for that."
With an exasperated tone, Pink sent a shout out to her detractors saying, "If, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character." The singer also did not forget her loyal and understanding fans, giving them another round of apologies if they have been they have been hurt by the recent turn of events.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'