Pink Snaps Back at Hate Mail Senders for Canceled Birmingham Concert
It has already been two weeks since Pink announced the cancellation of her concert at the LG Arena in Birmingham, England, due to an ear and respiratory infection. However, the Grammy Award-winning pop artist is apparently still receiving some hate mail from disappointed fans who have bought tickets to what would have been her first show in the European leg of her "The Truth About Love" tour.
In a rather lengthy message posted on her Facebook page, the 33-year-old pop rocker addresses all those affected by the cancellation, emphasizing right at the onset that she was been forced to cancel as it was physically impossible for her to perform onstage. Known for her all-out performances and overall amazing shows, Pink noted that her doctor already vehemently advised against her live performance.
After offering a heartfelt apology, she then turned to her hate mail letter senders, asking them to check back on her touring track record before passing judgment on her. She appealed to her bashers to be more considerate, saying, "I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control - and I can't apologize for that."
With an exasperated tone, Pink sent a shout out to her detractors saying, "If, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character." The singer also did not forget her loyal and understanding fans, giving them another round of apologies if they have been they have been hurt by the recent turn of events.
More Pink News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'