Pink Snaps Back at Hate Mail Senders for Canceled Birmingham Concert
It has already been two weeks since Pink announced the cancellation of her concert at the LG Arena in Birmingham, England, due to an ear and respiratory infection. However, the Grammy Award-winning pop artist is apparently still receiving some hate mail from disappointed fans who have bought tickets to what would have been her first show in the European leg of her "The Truth About Love" tour.
In a rather lengthy message posted on her Facebook page, the 33-year-old pop rocker addresses all those affected by the cancellation, emphasizing right at the onset that she was been forced to cancel as it was physically impossible for her to perform onstage. Known for her all-out performances and overall amazing shows, Pink noted that her doctor already vehemently advised against her live performance.
After offering a heartfelt apology, she then turned to her hate mail letter senders, asking them to check back on her touring track record before passing judgment on her. She appealed to her bashers to be more considerate, saying, "I am a human being, therefore I am able to catch illness. It is beyond my control - and I can't apologize for that."
With an exasperated tone, Pink sent a shout out to her detractors saying, "If, God forbid I have to cancel one show, those fans will turn on me like rabid dogs and question the moral fabric of my character." The singer also did not forget her loyal and understanding fans, giving them another round of apologies if they have been they have been hurt by the recent turn of events.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch