Birdman Premieres 'Tapout' Video Featuring Nicki Minaj, Paris Hilton and More
Cash Money Records co-founder Birdman brings out all the big guns for his new music video "Tapout". YMCMB all stars Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Mack Maine and Future, who ably assist in the 44-year-old rapper/record producer's first single off his soon-to-be-released album "Rich Gang: Flashy Lifestyle", lend more support in the Hannah Lux Davis-directed visuals.
As if the collaborators on the track are not yet enough, the five-minute clip also boasts such celebrities as Paris Hilton, Christina Milian and Kimora Lee Simmons in a cameo. Hilton and Milian star as thieves posing as waitresses in a glamorous cocktail party out to pull off a heist in the ritzy mansion event venue.
In classic cat burglar style, Hilton and Milian successfully manage to break into the safe where all the cash and jewels are stashed. As they are about to escape to riches and freedom, the rich owner and the cops get on their trail, capturing Milian but not Hilton, who easily walks away with the loot, giving Milian a knowing wink, revealing that the capture is a clever distraction.
Birdman's frequent collaborator Weezy kicks off the superstar appearances followed by Young Money Entertainment artist Maine and Haitian-American rap star Future. Minaj may have stolen the show from all the men as she freaks yet again in an orange dress that shows a lot of side boob. DJ Khaled, Bow Wow and Detail also make cameos for Birdman's new video.
More Birdman News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed