Chris Brown Isn't Focused on 'Wife-ing' Rihanna
Chris Brown has confirmed that he may not continue dating Rihanna. In an interview on "The Kyle & Jackie O" radio show, the singer who turns 24 this Sunday, May 5, said that he wanted to "really see as many girls as possible" as a part of his birthday celebration.
According to Gossip Cop, when the DJ asked what the statement meant in regards to his current relationship, Brown answered, "I'm going to do it solo. At the end of the day, [she's] already doing her thing, she's on the road." Brown explained further, "The way I look at it is, I'm always going to love that person, but people have differences, and people have different wants and needs."
He added, "At the end of the day she's a young girl. I can't really be focused on wife-ing somebody that young. And I'm young too. I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket."
Chris planned to attend several birthday parties in different places. "I've actually got three birthday parties scheduled, I got one in L.A., one in Vegas and one in New York so we can gon' have fun, and I'm just trying to have, you know, the best time with my fans and all the people in the club," he said.
On Friday, May 3, Brown was joined by his friends and ex-girlfriend Karrueche Tran in a Los Angeles birthday bash, while Rihanna was on "Diamonds" tour. However, Tran reportedly appeared to be unhappy because Brown paid little attention to her and had fun with other girls.
In a Las Vegas party on Saturday, Brown discarded his shirt and partied with friends, including rapper Fabolous, until 5 A.M. At the same time, Rihanna was on the other side of the country, watching an NBA game.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart