Lil' Kim Sued by Former Business Manager
Lil' Kim's former business manager, Andrew Ro, sued the Queen Bee, TMZ reported. Ro said that the rapper, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, owed his company a large sum of money in failed business deals that were caused by her troublesome attitude.
According to Ro, his company, International Rock Star Corp, signed a licensing deal with the 38-year-old rapper back in August 2012. She was planned to endorse a number of products, including a perfume line, clothing line, vodka drink, energy drink, Steve Madden shoe line and even a honey maker.
However, Kim didn't want to attend the business meetings, unless she got paid extra for her time. Kim also became a trouble when a project was finally executed, she refused to promote the product and then stopped taking the company's phone calls.
When the contract was breached, Kim filed a cease and desist letter regarding future projects before in March, she filed a lawsuit claiming that she was tricked by Ro's company to sign a bad licensing deal. Ro responded with his own lawsuit, blaming Kim for all the failed deals and saying that her antics caused his company to lose $15 million.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri