Lil' Kim Sued by Former Business Manager
Lil' Kim's former business manager, Andrew Ro, sued the Queen Bee, TMZ reported. Ro said that the rapper, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, owed his company a large sum of money in failed business deals that were caused by her troublesome attitude.
According to Ro, his company, International Rock Star Corp, signed a licensing deal with the 38-year-old rapper back in August 2012. She was planned to endorse a number of products, including a perfume line, clothing line, vodka drink, energy drink, Steve Madden shoe line and even a honey maker.
However, Kim didn't want to attend the business meetings, unless she got paid extra for her time. Kim also became a trouble when a project was finally executed, she refused to promote the product and then stopped taking the company's phone calls.
When the contract was breached, Kim filed a cease and desist letter regarding future projects before in March, she filed a lawsuit claiming that she was tricked by Ro's company to sign a bad licensing deal. Ro responded with his own lawsuit, blaming Kim for all the failed deals and saying that her antics caused his company to lose $15 million.
More Lil' Kim News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival