Lil' Kim Sued by Former Business Manager
Lil' Kim's former business manager, Andrew Ro, sued the Queen Bee, TMZ reported. Ro said that the rapper, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, owed his company a large sum of money in failed business deals that were caused by her troublesome attitude.
According to Ro, his company, International Rock Star Corp, signed a licensing deal with the 38-year-old rapper back in August 2012. She was planned to endorse a number of products, including a perfume line, clothing line, vodka drink, energy drink, Steve Madden shoe line and even a honey maker.
However, Kim didn't want to attend the business meetings, unless she got paid extra for her time. Kim also became a trouble when a project was finally executed, she refused to promote the product and then stopped taking the company's phone calls.
When the contract was breached, Kim filed a cease and desist letter regarding future projects before in March, she filed a lawsuit claiming that she was tricked by Ro's company to sign a bad licensing deal. Ro responded with his own lawsuit, blaming Kim for all the failed deals and saying that her antics caused his company to lose $15 million.
More Lil' Kim News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video