Lil' Kim Sued by Former Business Manager
Lil' Kim's former business manager, Andrew Ro, sued the Queen Bee, TMZ reported. Ro said that the rapper, whose real name is Kimberly Jones, owed his company a large sum of money in failed business deals that were caused by her troublesome attitude.
According to Ro, his company, International Rock Star Corp, signed a licensing deal with the 38-year-old rapper back in August 2012. She was planned to endorse a number of products, including a perfume line, clothing line, vodka drink, energy drink, Steve Madden shoe line and even a honey maker.
However, Kim didn't want to attend the business meetings, unless she got paid extra for her time. Kim also became a trouble when a project was finally executed, she refused to promote the product and then stopped taking the company's phone calls.
When the contract was breached, Kim filed a cease and desist letter regarding future projects before in March, she filed a lawsuit claiming that she was tricked by Ro's company to sign a bad licensing deal. Ro responded with his own lawsuit, blaming Kim for all the failed deals and saying that her antics caused his company to lose $15 million.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'