Amanda Bynes Says She Has Nose Job
Amanda Bynes finally explained why she so despised her old photos. In a new post on Twitter, the former child actress wrote, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!"
"I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?"
She continued, "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"
In the past few weeks, Bynes has flooded her Twitter with a series of selfies. She flaunted her cleavage in some of them and went topless in others. Explaining her raunchy pictures, she revealed in an interview that she wanted to look like stripper Blac Chyna.
More Amanda Bynes News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!