Amanda Bynes Says She Has Nose Job
Amanda Bynes finally explained why she so despised her old photos. In a new post on Twitter, the former child actress wrote, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!"
"I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?"
She continued, "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"
In the past few weeks, Bynes has flooded her Twitter with a series of selfies. She flaunted her cleavage in some of them and went topless in others. Explaining her raunchy pictures, she revealed in an interview that she wanted to look like stripper Blac Chyna.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos