Amanda Bynes Says She Has Nose Job
Amanda Bynes finally explained why she so despised her old photos. In a new post on Twitter, the former child actress wrote, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!"
"I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?"
She continued, "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"
In the past few weeks, Bynes has flooded her Twitter with a series of selfies. She flaunted her cleavage in some of them and went topless in others. Explaining her raunchy pictures, she revealed in an interview that she wanted to look like stripper Blac Chyna.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign