Amanda Bynes Says She Has Nose Job
Amanda Bynes finally explained why she so despised her old photos. In a new post on Twitter, the former child actress wrote, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!"
"I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?"
She continued, "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"
In the past few weeks, Bynes has flooded her Twitter with a series of selfies. She flaunted her cleavage in some of them and went topless in others. Explaining her raunchy pictures, she revealed in an interview that she wanted to look like stripper Blac Chyna.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date