Amanda Bynes Says She Has Nose Job
Amanda Bynes finally explained why she so despised her old photos. In a new post on Twitter, the former child actress wrote, "The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore!"
"I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop?"
She continued, "I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!"
In the past few weeks, Bynes has flooded her Twitter with a series of selfies. She flaunted her cleavage in some of them and went topless in others. Explaining her raunchy pictures, she revealed in an interview that she wanted to look like stripper Blac Chyna.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds