'American Idol' Reveals Top 3 as Amber Holcomb Is Sent Home
After getting through a week without elimination, one great talent was sent home on "American Idol" Thursday night, May 2. "We know that one of us is going home this week, so there's a lot of pressure," Kree Harrison said as the Top 3 would be revealed.
"Aside from the finale, this is the toughest cut of the season," Ryan Seacrest also said of the imminent elimination. He later added, "We've got no more saves, no more second chances," as Randy Jackson admitted, "It's hard to say, because I love them all so very much."
After some musical performances, including the final four's cover of "Crazy in Love", Ryan announced who got the boot. "We have to say goodbye to the beautiful and talented Amber [Holcomb] tonight," he revealed.
This means Angie Miller, Candice Glover and Kree are in the Top 3. Amber, meanwhile, sang Whitney Houston's "I Believe in You and Me" as her goodbye song.
Also taking the stage that night were David Cook, Harry Connick Jr., and will.i.am. The season 7 champion sang his new single "Laying Me Low". Harry, who mentored the finalists this week, belted out "Every Man Should Know", and will.i.am. performed "Bang Bang", which is included in "The Great Gatsby" film soundtrack.
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer