'American Idol' Reveals Top 3 as Amber Holcomb Is Sent Home
After getting through a week without elimination, one great talent was sent home on "American Idol" Thursday night, May 2. "We know that one of us is going home this week, so there's a lot of pressure," Kree Harrison said as the Top 3 would be revealed.
"Aside from the finale, this is the toughest cut of the season," Ryan Seacrest also said of the imminent elimination. He later added, "We've got no more saves, no more second chances," as Randy Jackson admitted, "It's hard to say, because I love them all so very much."
After some musical performances, including the final four's cover of "Crazy in Love", Ryan announced who got the boot. "We have to say goodbye to the beautiful and talented Amber [Holcomb] tonight," he revealed.
This means Angie Miller, Candice Glover and Kree are in the Top 3. Amber, meanwhile, sang Whitney Houston's "I Believe in You and Me" as her goodbye song.
Also taking the stage that night were David Cook, Harry Connick Jr., and will.i.am. The season 7 champion sang his new single "Laying Me Low". Harry, who mentored the finalists this week, belted out "Every Man Should Know", and will.i.am. performed "Bang Bang", which is included in "The Great Gatsby" film soundtrack.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked