Charlie Sheen Slams Media for Calling Denise Richards Too Skinny
Charlie Sheen defended Denise Richards, who received a lot of criticisms after showing in a new-skinnier look last week. The "Anger Management" actor took to Twitter to lash out at media who accused Richards of having undergone an extreme diet.
"Listen up sad, dooshy [douche] media," he wrote. "STOP the inane [insane] reports of Denise's weight!" Sheen insisted that Richards had no problem with her health as it was rumored. He added, "She's SO healthy!"
Sheen also posted a picture of him and an unknown man with a plastic bag covering his head. He captioned the shot, "This guy didn't listen. C [See]. ybw [you've been warned]."
Earlier this week, Richards denied that she looked unhealthy and too skinny. She said, "I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy. I have a daughter who's almost 2 that I carry all the time. She's just under 30 pounds."
The actress, who has two daughters from her marriage to Sheen and an adopted child, said that she didn't actually care about the news about her, but she did worry about her children. She said, "I have three daughters, and I'm such an advocate for health and fitness... in moderation."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test