Charlie Sheen Slams Media for Calling Denise Richards Too Skinny
Charlie Sheen defended Denise Richards, who received a lot of criticisms after showing in a new-skinnier look last week. The "Anger Management" actor took to Twitter to lash out at media who accused Richards of having undergone an extreme diet.
"Listen up sad, dooshy [douche] media," he wrote. "STOP the inane [insane] reports of Denise's weight!" Sheen insisted that Richards had no problem with her health as it was rumored. He added, "She's SO healthy!"
Sheen also posted a picture of him and an unknown man with a plastic bag covering his head. He captioned the shot, "This guy didn't listen. C [See]. ybw [you've been warned]."
Earlier this week, Richards denied that she looked unhealthy and too skinny. She said, "I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy. I have a daughter who's almost 2 that I carry all the time. She's just under 30 pounds."
The actress, who has two daughters from her marriage to Sheen and an adopted child, said that she didn't actually care about the news about her, but she did worry about her children. She said, "I have three daughters, and I'm such an advocate for health and fitness... in moderation."
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money