Charlie Sheen Slams Media for Calling Denise Richards Too Skinny
Charlie Sheen defended Denise Richards, who received a lot of criticisms after showing in a new-skinnier look last week. The "Anger Management" actor took to Twitter to lash out at media who accused Richards of having undergone an extreme diet.
"Listen up sad, dooshy [douche] media," he wrote. "STOP the inane [insane] reports of Denise's weight!" Sheen insisted that Richards had no problem with her health as it was rumored. He added, "She's SO healthy!"
Sheen also posted a picture of him and an unknown man with a plastic bag covering his head. He captioned the shot, "This guy didn't listen. C [See]. ybw [you've been warned]."
Earlier this week, Richards denied that she looked unhealthy and too skinny. She said, "I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy. I have a daughter who's almost 2 that I carry all the time. She's just under 30 pounds."
The actress, who has two daughters from her marriage to Sheen and an adopted child, said that she didn't actually care about the news about her, but she did worry about her children. She said, "I have three daughters, and I'm such an advocate for health and fitness... in moderation."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary