Charlie Sheen Slams Media for Calling Denise Richards Too Skinny
Charlie Sheen defended Denise Richards, who received a lot of criticisms after showing in a new-skinnier look last week. The "Anger Management" actor took to Twitter to lash out at media who accused Richards of having undergone an extreme diet.
"Listen up sad, dooshy [douche] media," he wrote. "STOP the inane [insane] reports of Denise's weight!" Sheen insisted that Richards had no problem with her health as it was rumored. He added, "She's SO healthy!"
Sheen also posted a picture of him and an unknown man with a plastic bag covering his head. He captioned the shot, "This guy didn't listen. C [See]. ybw [you've been warned]."
Earlier this week, Richards denied that she looked unhealthy and too skinny. She said, "I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it... I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy. I have a daughter who's almost 2 that I carry all the time. She's just under 30 pounds."
The actress, who has two daughters from her marriage to Sheen and an adopted child, said that she didn't actually care about the news about her, but she did worry about her children. She said, "I have three daughters, and I'm such an advocate for health and fitness... in moderation."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation