Video: Michael Buble Performs 'Come Dance With Me' on 'DWTS'
Michael Buble performed on the Tuesday, April 30 results show of "Dancing with the Stars". The Canadian crooner delivers his rendition of "Come Dance With Me" before the one getting the boot on the sixth week was announced.
The pro dancers and troupe members took the dance floor with the women wearing blue dresses and the men suiting up. They teamed up for a classic routine that complimented Buble's smooth delivery of the Frank Sinatra record.
Buble's re-recorded version will be included in his new album "To Be Loved", which is a mix of original compositions and cover of classic songs.
Comic actor Andy Dick and his pro-dancer partner Sharna Burgess was at the bottom two along with soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher and his dance collaborator Kym Johnson. Dick and Burgess were eventually eliminated.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'