Video: Michael Buble Performs 'Come Dance With Me' on 'DWTS'
Michael Buble performed on the Tuesday, April 30 results show of "Dancing with the Stars". The Canadian crooner delivers his rendition of "Come Dance With Me" before the one getting the boot on the sixth week was announced.
The pro dancers and troupe members took the dance floor with the women wearing blue dresses and the men suiting up. They teamed up for a classic routine that complimented Buble's smooth delivery of the Frank Sinatra record.
Buble's re-recorded version will be included in his new album "To Be Loved", which is a mix of original compositions and cover of classic songs.
Comic actor Andy Dick and his pro-dancer partner Sharna Burgess was at the bottom two along with soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher and his dance collaborator Kym Johnson. Dick and Burgess were eventually eliminated.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed