Video: Michael Buble Performs 'Come Dance With Me' on 'DWTS'
Michael Buble performed on the Tuesday, April 30 results show of "Dancing with the Stars". The Canadian crooner delivers his rendition of "Come Dance With Me" before the one getting the boot on the sixth week was announced.
The pro dancers and troupe members took the dance floor with the women wearing blue dresses and the men suiting up. They teamed up for a classic routine that complimented Buble's smooth delivery of the Frank Sinatra record.
Buble's re-recorded version will be included in his new album "To Be Loved", which is a mix of original compositions and cover of classic songs.
Comic actor Andy Dick and his pro-dancer partner Sharna Burgess was at the bottom two along with soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher and his dance collaborator Kym Johnson. Dick and Burgess were eventually eliminated.
More Michael Buble News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame