Video: Michael Buble Performs 'Come Dance With Me' on 'DWTS'
Michael Buble performed on the Tuesday, April 30 results show of "Dancing with the Stars". The Canadian crooner delivers his rendition of "Come Dance With Me" before the one getting the boot on the sixth week was announced.
The pro dancers and troupe members took the dance floor with the women wearing blue dresses and the men suiting up. They teamed up for a classic routine that complimented Buble's smooth delivery of the Frank Sinatra record.
Buble's re-recorded version will be included in his new album "To Be Loved", which is a mix of original compositions and cover of classic songs.
Comic actor Andy Dick and his pro-dancer partner Sharna Burgess was at the bottom two along with soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher and his dance collaborator Kym Johnson. Dick and Burgess were eventually eliminated.
More Michael Buble News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group