Video: Michael Buble Performs 'Come Dance With Me' on 'DWTS'
Michael Buble performed on the Tuesday, April 30 results show of "Dancing with the Stars". The Canadian crooner delivers his rendition of "Come Dance With Me" before the one getting the boot on the sixth week was announced.
The pro dancers and troupe members took the dance floor with the women wearing blue dresses and the men suiting up. They teamed up for a classic routine that complimented Buble's smooth delivery of the Frank Sinatra record.
Buble's re-recorded version will be included in his new album "To Be Loved", which is a mix of original compositions and cover of classic songs.
Comic actor Andy Dick and his pro-dancer partner Sharna Burgess was at the bottom two along with soap opera actor Ingo Rademacher and his dance collaborator Kym Johnson. Dick and Burgess were eventually eliminated.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign