Rihanna Kisses a Guy in Instagram Picture, Chris Brown Tweets Cryptic Angry Messages
Did Rihanna and Chris Brown call it quits once again? The question is sparked after the Bajan songtress is pictured kissing a random guy on Instagram and her on-off beau posted cryptic messages expressing his anger on Twitter.
One picture shows RiRi kissing the male fan, while another features the guy returning the flirty gesture by landing a smooch on the singer's cheek. "Me & the wife @Badgalriri out here tonight," wrote the man, Justin LaBoy, in one pic.
"Sh*t is overrated now a days (sic)," Breezy, meanwhile, ranted on his Twitter page. Without explaining what made him so mad, the R&B singer added another furious note, "Just remember to keep ya muthaf**kin head up."
It turned out that Chris unfollowed Rihanna on Twitter this past weekend. He allegedly became online friends with his ex Karrueche Tran again, while the Barbados artist followed her former flame and Chris' biggest rival, Drake, on Instagram.
The sign for trouble in paradise came hot on heels of a statement made by Chris' father. He disapproved of the couple's relationship because he was worried it would end in tragedy. Four years ago, they were involved in a violent altercation that left RiRi with bloody face.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt