Rihanna Kisses a Guy in Instagram Picture, Chris Brown Tweets Cryptic Angry Messages
Did Rihanna and Chris Brown call it quits once again? The question is sparked after the Bajan songtress is pictured kissing a random guy on Instagram and her on-off beau posted cryptic messages expressing his anger on Twitter.
One picture shows RiRi kissing the male fan, while another features the guy returning the flirty gesture by landing a smooch on the singer's cheek. "Me & the wife @Badgalriri out here tonight," wrote the man, Justin LaBoy, in one pic.
"Sh*t is overrated now a days (sic)," Breezy, meanwhile, ranted on his Twitter page. Without explaining what made him so mad, the R&B singer added another furious note, "Just remember to keep ya muthaf**kin head up."
It turned out that Chris unfollowed Rihanna on Twitter this past weekend. He allegedly became online friends with his ex Karrueche Tran again, while the Barbados artist followed her former flame and Chris' biggest rival, Drake, on Instagram.
The sign for trouble in paradise came hot on heels of a statement made by Chris' father. He disapproved of the couple's relationship because he was worried it would end in tragedy. Four years ago, they were involved in a violent altercation that left RiRi with bloody face.
More Rihanna News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii