John Krasinski Lands Cameo on 'Arrested Development'
John Krasinski has scored a role on another sitcom not long after wrapping up the filming for "The Office", which will air its series finale on May 16. The "License to Wed" star is set to make a cameo appearance in the new season of "Arrested Development", Entertainment Weekly reports.
Details of Krasinski's brief guest spot are yet to be known. He joins other big stars previously announced to appear on the revived comedy, namely Ben Stiller, Seth Rogen, Kristen Wiig, Conan O'Brien, Isla Fisher, John Slattery, Liza Minnelli and Ron Howard.
All 15 new episodes of "Arrested Development" season 4 will be available on Netflix on Sunday, May 26 starting at 12:01 A.M. PDT. The original cast including Will Arnett, Tony Hale, Jeffrey Tambor, Jessica Walter, Jason Bateman, David Cross, Portia de Rossi, Michael Cera and Alia Shawkat return in the new installment, which will act as an anthology, with each episode dedicated "to a character's a point of view."
"This year is about the enduring entanglements of family," series creator/executive producer Mitchell Hurwitz recently teased about the new season. "They are 10 years older than when we met, so that means emotionally they're, like, two years older than we met them. Amazing things happen when one goes from being emotionally 12 years old to emotionally being 14 years old."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie