'Revenge' 2.20 Preview: Victoria Cynical About Emily and Daniel's Reunion
Emily and Daniel are officially back together, but at least one person is not happy with their reunion. In a preview for the next episode of "Revenge", Victoria gets cynical when Daniel announces to Victoria that he and Emily are engaged once again, saying, "Well, I can only hope that you opt for a very long engagement this time."
Victoria will do anything it takes to tear the couple apart as she questions Emily's sincerity to be with her son. "I know what a woman in love looks like and that's not you," she confronts Emily. Emily indeed has a hidden agenda, plotting her next move in her new role as Daniel's fiancee.
Meanwhile Aiden struggles with the re-engagement, and is going to be involved in a physical fight with Takeda. Also in the same outing, Jack learns more than he bargained for, and desperate times call for desperate measures as Conrad's gubernatorial numbers slip after Victoria's big reveal.
"Engagement" will air Sunday, May 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The week after, "Revenge" will wrap up its second season with a two-hour season finale.
More Revenge News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'