'Revenge' 2.20 Preview: Victoria Cynical About Emily and Daniel's Reunion
Emily and Daniel are officially back together, but at least one person is not happy with their reunion. In a preview for the next episode of "Revenge", Victoria gets cynical when Daniel announces to Victoria that he and Emily are engaged once again, saying, "Well, I can only hope that you opt for a very long engagement this time."
Victoria will do anything it takes to tear the couple apart as she questions Emily's sincerity to be with her son. "I know what a woman in love looks like and that's not you," she confronts Emily. Emily indeed has a hidden agenda, plotting her next move in her new role as Daniel's fiancee.
Meanwhile Aiden struggles with the re-engagement, and is going to be involved in a physical fight with Takeda. Also in the same outing, Jack learns more than he bargained for, and desperate times call for desperate measures as Conrad's gubernatorial numbers slip after Victoria's big reveal.
"Engagement" will air Sunday, May 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The week after, "Revenge" will wrap up its second season with a two-hour season finale.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'