'Revenge' 2.20 Preview: Victoria Cynical About Emily and Daniel's Reunion
Emily and Daniel are officially back together, but at least one person is not happy with their reunion. In a preview for the next episode of "Revenge", Victoria gets cynical when Daniel announces to Victoria that he and Emily are engaged once again, saying, "Well, I can only hope that you opt for a very long engagement this time."
Victoria will do anything it takes to tear the couple apart as she questions Emily's sincerity to be with her son. "I know what a woman in love looks like and that's not you," she confronts Emily. Emily indeed has a hidden agenda, plotting her next move in her new role as Daniel's fiancee.
Meanwhile Aiden struggles with the re-engagement, and is going to be involved in a physical fight with Takeda. Also in the same outing, Jack learns more than he bargained for, and desperate times call for desperate measures as Conrad's gubernatorial numbers slip after Victoria's big reveal.
"Engagement" will air Sunday, May 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The week after, "Revenge" will wrap up its second season with a two-hour season finale.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers