'Revenge' 2.20 Preview: Victoria Cynical About Emily and Daniel's Reunion
Emily and Daniel are officially back together, but at least one person is not happy with their reunion. In a preview for the next episode of "Revenge", Victoria gets cynical when Daniel announces to Victoria that he and Emily are engaged once again, saying, "Well, I can only hope that you opt for a very long engagement this time."
Victoria will do anything it takes to tear the couple apart as she questions Emily's sincerity to be with her son. "I know what a woman in love looks like and that's not you," she confronts Emily. Emily indeed has a hidden agenda, plotting her next move in her new role as Daniel's fiancee.
Meanwhile Aiden struggles with the re-engagement, and is going to be involved in a physical fight with Takeda. Also in the same outing, Jack learns more than he bargained for, and desperate times call for desperate measures as Conrad's gubernatorial numbers slip after Victoria's big reveal.
"Engagement" will air Sunday, May 5 at 9/8c on ABC. The week after, "Revenge" will wrap up its second season with a two-hour season finale.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media