New 'Red 2' Trailer: Bruce Willis and Mary-Louise Parker's Relationship Is Tested
A new trailer for Dean Parisot's upcoming action comedy "Red 2" offers fans a look at an interesting romance story of the film's leads. In the video, Bruce Willis and Mary-Louise Parker find it tough to save their relationship as both encounter sexual temptations in their quest for missing portable nuclear device.
Parker learns that Catherine Zeta-Jones is, like what John Malkovich says, indeed a "trouble" as Willis gets caught in a lip lock with Jones right in their first meeting. As Willis and Jones treasure their "old days," Parker cannot help it when a Kremlin officer kisses her. Apparently, Willis gets so fired up by it, saying, "What are you doing kissing my girl?!", and knocks the Russian to the ground.
The promo video also unveils the identity of Anthony Hopkins as he is the one who invents the nuclear device. It is later revealed that Willis and his crew try to pry the info out of the seemingly insane scientist, who remains silent about where his invention is placed.
"Red 2" follows retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses (Willis) reuniting with his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. To succeed, they'll need to survive an army of relentless assassins, ruthless terrorists and power-crazed government officials, all eager to get their hands on the next-generation weapon.
Also starring Lee Byung-hun and Helen Mirren, the sequel to 2010's "Red" will hit U.S. theaters on August 2.
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13