Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber Expecting Second Child
Vince Vaughn is going to be a father for the second time. During the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, April 26, Vince revealed that his real estate agent wife Kyla Weber is currently pregnant with their second child.
"I think this is brand new information that you are about to share with us about your wife," Ellen DeGeneres touched the subject. Vince answered, "That's right. We are expecting our second child. This is the first time I've said anything. Yeah, we're very excited." He added that the baby is due on August 5.
The "Wedding Crashers" actor got married to Kyla in January 2010. Later in December, they welcomed their first daughter Locklyn Kyla. Vince talked to Ellen in 2011 about his decision to get married, "I met the best girl in the world. It gives you such a great purpose in your life. If I would've met her, I would've done it a long time ago, so I'm very, very happy."
After having his first child, Vince told PEOPLE that being a parent "gives you a different purpose." He said in 2011, "I'll tell you... When Kyla and I had the first pediatrician appointment, we gotta get the car seat and put it in the back of the car. Kyla buckled up and I got in the car. And I was like, 'We're a family.' We're going to an appointment as a family. It's just a great feeling."
Vince currently has three movies which will be released this year, including a film with Owen Wilson, "The Internship". The comedy will hit U.S. theaters in June and the U.K. in July. His other movies "The Delivery Man" and "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" will follow later this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed