Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber Expecting Second Child
Vince Vaughn is going to be a father for the second time. During the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, April 26, Vince revealed that his real estate agent wife Kyla Weber is currently pregnant with their second child.
"I think this is brand new information that you are about to share with us about your wife," Ellen DeGeneres touched the subject. Vince answered, "That's right. We are expecting our second child. This is the first time I've said anything. Yeah, we're very excited." He added that the baby is due on August 5.
The "Wedding Crashers" actor got married to Kyla in January 2010. Later in December, they welcomed their first daughter Locklyn Kyla. Vince talked to Ellen in 2011 about his decision to get married, "I met the best girl in the world. It gives you such a great purpose in your life. If I would've met her, I would've done it a long time ago, so I'm very, very happy."
After having his first child, Vince told PEOPLE that being a parent "gives you a different purpose." He said in 2011, "I'll tell you... When Kyla and I had the first pediatrician appointment, we gotta get the car seat and put it in the back of the car. Kyla buckled up and I got in the car. And I was like, 'We're a family.' We're going to an appointment as a family. It's just a great feeling."
Vince currently has three movies which will be released this year, including a film with Owen Wilson, "The Internship". The comedy will hit U.S. theaters in June and the U.K. in July. His other movies "The Delivery Man" and "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" will follow later this year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce