Vince Vaughn and Kyla Weber Expecting Second Child
Vince Vaughn is going to be a father for the second time. During the taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Friday, April 26, Vince revealed that his real estate agent wife Kyla Weber is currently pregnant with their second child.
"I think this is brand new information that you are about to share with us about your wife," Ellen DeGeneres touched the subject. Vince answered, "That's right. We are expecting our second child. This is the first time I've said anything. Yeah, we're very excited." He added that the baby is due on August 5.
The "Wedding Crashers" actor got married to Kyla in January 2010. Later in December, they welcomed their first daughter Locklyn Kyla. Vince talked to Ellen in 2011 about his decision to get married, "I met the best girl in the world. It gives you such a great purpose in your life. If I would've met her, I would've done it a long time ago, so I'm very, very happy."
After having his first child, Vince told PEOPLE that being a parent "gives you a different purpose." He said in 2011, "I'll tell you... When Kyla and I had the first pediatrician appointment, we gotta get the car seat and put it in the back of the car. Kyla buckled up and I got in the car. And I was like, 'We're a family.' We're going to an appointment as a family. It's just a great feeling."
Vince currently has three movies which will be released this year, including a film with Owen Wilson, "The Internship". The comedy will hit U.S. theaters in June and the U.K. in July. His other movies "The Delivery Man" and "Anchorman: The Legend Continues" will follow later this year.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years