Bishop and Warpath Confirmed to Appear in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'
Director Bryan Singer finally unveiled two new characters that will be featured in the upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past". From a Vine video Singer posted on Twitter, fans can learn that Lucas Bishop and Warpath are the new mutants they will get to see in the film.
Bishop is a mutant from a post-apocalyptic future who can travel back through time and absorb energy, while Warpath is an Apache Native American with the mutant abilities of strength and speed. It is predicted that Omar Sy will portray Bishop and Booboo Stewart, who is the only Native American actor in the cast ensemble, is likely to play Warpath.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
Currently in production, the film also stars James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, Ellen Page and Halle Berry. Fan Bing Bing is confirmed to be Blink, while Adan Canto might play either Brazilian mutant Roberto da Costa a.k.a. Sunspot or Japanese mutant Shiro Yoshida a.k.a. Sunfire.
The Marvel film is slated to hit U.S. theaters on July 18, 2014.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert