Justin Timberlake on Marrying Jessica Biel: 'It's Nice to Marry Your Best Friend'
Justin Timberlake opens up about his marriage to Jessica Biel in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on the funny host's talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a sneak-peek video for the show, Timberlake can't stop gushing about his wife whom he has been married to since last October.
"Last time she [Biel] was here, I was asking what she loves about being married. And then she said her favorite thing about being married is being able to say, 'my husband'," DeGeneres recalls. She goes on asking the former Disney star, "What is your favorite thing about Jess -what is your favorite thing of being married?"
"Calling her my husband," Timberlake jokingly answers. "No. I don't know. Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment where I'm like if you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision. It's nice to marry your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
"Yes, it does. It does suit you," DeGeneres agrees. She congratulates Timberlake and reveals that she has a wedding gift for the singer. "You and I have known each other for a long time, and I wanted you to have something very special for your wedding," she says.
Later Timberlake bursts into laughter after a staff member brings in a huge picture of him and Ellen starring at each other. The image is taken from Timberlake's last visit to the show. "We don't have anything over the bed yet," Timberlake says, "So there you go."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary