Justin Timberlake on Marrying Jessica Biel: 'It's Nice to Marry Your Best Friend'
Justin Timberlake opens up about his marriage to Jessica Biel in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on the funny host's talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a sneak-peek video for the show, Timberlake can't stop gushing about his wife whom he has been married to since last October.
"Last time she [Biel] was here, I was asking what she loves about being married. And then she said her favorite thing about being married is being able to say, 'my husband'," DeGeneres recalls. She goes on asking the former Disney star, "What is your favorite thing about Jess -what is your favorite thing of being married?"
"Calling her my husband," Timberlake jokingly answers. "No. I don't know. Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment where I'm like if you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision. It's nice to marry your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
"Yes, it does. It does suit you," DeGeneres agrees. She congratulates Timberlake and reveals that she has a wedding gift for the singer. "You and I have known each other for a long time, and I wanted you to have something very special for your wedding," she says.
Later Timberlake bursts into laughter after a staff member brings in a huge picture of him and Ellen starring at each other. The image is taken from Timberlake's last visit to the show. "We don't have anything over the bed yet," Timberlake says, "So there you go."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story