Justin Timberlake on Marrying Jessica Biel: 'It's Nice to Marry Your Best Friend'
Justin Timberlake opens up about his marriage to Jessica Biel in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on the funny host's talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a sneak-peek video for the show, Timberlake can't stop gushing about his wife whom he has been married to since last October.
"Last time she [Biel] was here, I was asking what she loves about being married. And then she said her favorite thing about being married is being able to say, 'my husband'," DeGeneres recalls. She goes on asking the former Disney star, "What is your favorite thing about Jess -what is your favorite thing of being married?"
"Calling her my husband," Timberlake jokingly answers. "No. I don't know. Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment where I'm like if you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision. It's nice to marry your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
"Yes, it does. It does suit you," DeGeneres agrees. She congratulates Timberlake and reveals that she has a wedding gift for the singer. "You and I have known each other for a long time, and I wanted you to have something very special for your wedding," she says.
Later Timberlake bursts into laughter after a staff member brings in a huge picture of him and Ellen starring at each other. The image is taken from Timberlake's last visit to the show. "We don't have anything over the bed yet," Timberlake says, "So there you go."
More Justin Timberlake News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift