Justin Timberlake on Marrying Jessica Biel: 'It's Nice to Marry Your Best Friend'
Justin Timberlake opens up about his marriage to Jessica Biel in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres on the funny host's talk show, "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". In a sneak-peek video for the show, Timberlake can't stop gushing about his wife whom he has been married to since last October.
"Last time she [Biel] was here, I was asking what she loves about being married. And then she said her favorite thing about being married is being able to say, 'my husband'," DeGeneres recalls. She goes on asking the former Disney star, "What is your favorite thing about Jess -what is your favorite thing of being married?"
"Calling her my husband," Timberlake jokingly answers. "No. I don't know. Every once in a while I can catch a glimpse of her when she doesn't see me looking and I have this moment where I'm like if you never make a good decision, if you only make bad decisions for the rest of your life, you made one really good decision. It's nice to marry your friend. It's nice to marry your best friend. It suits me."
"Yes, it does. It does suit you," DeGeneres agrees. She congratulates Timberlake and reveals that she has a wedding gift for the singer. "You and I have known each other for a long time, and I wanted you to have something very special for your wedding," she says.
Later Timberlake bursts into laughter after a staff member brings in a huge picture of him and Ellen starring at each other. The image is taken from Timberlake's last visit to the show. "We don't have anything over the bed yet," Timberlake says, "So there you go."
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage