Justin Bieber's Broke Grandfather Claims the Pop Star 'Doesn't Care' About Him
Justin Bieber is slammed again, this time by his own grandfather, George Bieber. According to The Sun, George who lives in poverty says that his wealthy grandson never tries to help his financial life and he hasn't visited his grandfather for years. "It's like we now live on different planets. He never calls us, and now I sometimes think he doesn't care," says George.
George, who is the father of Justin's biological dad, Jeremy Bieber, tells the newspaper, "I can't work due to illness, so there is barely any money coming into the house and we only just about get by. His grandma has a bad back, too, but works like a dog hauling huge bags of paint powder 40 hours a week."
The 61-year-old grandfather goes on saying that even though Justin earns more than $100 million and is aware of his grandfather's condition, the 19-year-old star still leaves him living in the run down wooden cabin and never offers assistance. He recalls that all he has received from Justin were a new TV and a little Christmas money. "It's hard to imagine the money Justin has, as it's about as far removed from our life as you could get," George continues.
Of his grandson's recent antic behavior, George says, "Justin has just got too big for his britches. When I hear about his recent behavior I just wonder who on earth is looking after him as, believe me, this is not the loving little boy we always knew."
"He will always be my grandson and I am, and will always be, so proud of him," he adds. "It's just sad he is not a bigger part of our life."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal