Justin Bieber's Broke Grandfather Claims the Pop Star 'Doesn't Care' About Him
Justin Bieber is slammed again, this time by his own grandfather, George Bieber. According to The Sun, George who lives in poverty says that his wealthy grandson never tries to help his financial life and he hasn't visited his grandfather for years. "It's like we now live on different planets. He never calls us, and now I sometimes think he doesn't care," says George.
George, who is the father of Justin's biological dad, Jeremy Bieber, tells the newspaper, "I can't work due to illness, so there is barely any money coming into the house and we only just about get by. His grandma has a bad back, too, but works like a dog hauling huge bags of paint powder 40 hours a week."
The 61-year-old grandfather goes on saying that even though Justin earns more than $100 million and is aware of his grandfather's condition, the 19-year-old star still leaves him living in the run down wooden cabin and never offers assistance. He recalls that all he has received from Justin were a new TV and a little Christmas money. "It's hard to imagine the money Justin has, as it's about as far removed from our life as you could get," George continues.
Of his grandson's recent antic behavior, George says, "Justin has just got too big for his britches. When I hear about his recent behavior I just wonder who on earth is looking after him as, believe me, this is not the loving little boy we always knew."
"He will always be my grandson and I am, and will always be, so proud of him," he adds. "It's just sad he is not a bigger part of our life."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie