Justin Bieber's Broke Grandfather Claims the Pop Star 'Doesn't Care' About Him
Justin Bieber is slammed again, this time by his own grandfather, George Bieber. According to The Sun, George who lives in poverty says that his wealthy grandson never tries to help his financial life and he hasn't visited his grandfather for years. "It's like we now live on different planets. He never calls us, and now I sometimes think he doesn't care," says George.
George, who is the father of Justin's biological dad, Jeremy Bieber, tells the newspaper, "I can't work due to illness, so there is barely any money coming into the house and we only just about get by. His grandma has a bad back, too, but works like a dog hauling huge bags of paint powder 40 hours a week."
The 61-year-old grandfather goes on saying that even though Justin earns more than $100 million and is aware of his grandfather's condition, the 19-year-old star still leaves him living in the run down wooden cabin and never offers assistance. He recalls that all he has received from Justin were a new TV and a little Christmas money. "It's hard to imagine the money Justin has, as it's about as far removed from our life as you could get," George continues.
Of his grandson's recent antic behavior, George says, "Justin has just got too big for his britches. When I hear about his recent behavior I just wonder who on earth is looking after him as, believe me, this is not the loving little boy we always knew."
"He will always be my grandson and I am, and will always be, so proud of him," he adds. "It's just sad he is not a bigger part of our life."
More Justin Bieber News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville