One Direction Crowned as Britain's Richest Boyband in Sunday Times Rich List 2013
After propelling themselves to international success, One Direction enters the Sunday Times Rich List 2013 at the top spot. The former contestants of British "The X Factor" are named Britain's richest boyband with a combined wealth of 25 million pound sterling and forces previous winner JLS to move to the second place with a combined wealth of approximately 24 million pound sterling.
The publication's other list also has Paul McCartney at the top spot. The former member of Liverpool legendary band The Beatles nabs the top spot in the musician's rich list with a 680 million pound sterling fortune, which he shares with his wife Nancy Shevell. The father of well-known fashion designer Stella McCartney has been at the top of all the Sunday Times Rich List charts since 1989.
Grammy Awards-winning singer Adele makes no surprise appearance in the Young Musician Rich List (aged 30 and under) as she grabs the top spot with a fortune of 30 million pound sterling. The "Skyfall" and "Someone Like You" singer defeats Cheryl Cole, who takes the second place with a 14 million pound sterling fortune. Leona Lewis and Katie Melua, meanwhile, share the third place with a wealth of 12 million pound sterling.
More One Direction News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video