One Direction Crowned as Britain's Richest Boyband in Sunday Times Rich List 2013
After propelling themselves to international success, One Direction enters the Sunday Times Rich List 2013 at the top spot. The former contestants of British "The X Factor" are named Britain's richest boyband with a combined wealth of 25 million pound sterling and forces previous winner JLS to move to the second place with a combined wealth of approximately 24 million pound sterling.
The publication's other list also has Paul McCartney at the top spot. The former member of Liverpool legendary band The Beatles nabs the top spot in the musician's rich list with a 680 million pound sterling fortune, which he shares with his wife Nancy Shevell. The father of well-known fashion designer Stella McCartney has been at the top of all the Sunday Times Rich List charts since 1989.
Grammy Awards-winning singer Adele makes no surprise appearance in the Young Musician Rich List (aged 30 and under) as she grabs the top spot with a fortune of 30 million pound sterling. The "Skyfall" and "Someone Like You" singer defeats Cheryl Cole, who takes the second place with a 14 million pound sterling fortune. Leona Lewis and Katie Melua, meanwhile, share the third place with a wealth of 12 million pound sterling.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal