One Direction Crowned as Britain's Richest Boyband in Sunday Times Rich List 2013
After propelling themselves to international success, One Direction enters the Sunday Times Rich List 2013 at the top spot. The former contestants of British "The X Factor" are named Britain's richest boyband with a combined wealth of 25 million pound sterling and forces previous winner JLS to move to the second place with a combined wealth of approximately 24 million pound sterling.
The publication's other list also has Paul McCartney at the top spot. The former member of Liverpool legendary band The Beatles nabs the top spot in the musician's rich list with a 680 million pound sterling fortune, which he shares with his wife Nancy Shevell. The father of well-known fashion designer Stella McCartney has been at the top of all the Sunday Times Rich List charts since 1989.
Grammy Awards-winning singer Adele makes no surprise appearance in the Young Musician Rich List (aged 30 and under) as she grabs the top spot with a fortune of 30 million pound sterling. The "Skyfall" and "Someone Like You" singer defeats Cheryl Cole, who takes the second place with a 14 million pound sterling fortune. Leona Lewis and Katie Melua, meanwhile, share the third place with a wealth of 12 million pound sterling.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'