Kendra Wilkinson Taken to Hospital Following a Car Crash
Kendra Wilkinson seeks for medical attention after being involved in a car accident in Tarzana, Los Angeles. She went to Providence Tarzana Medical Center on Sunday, April 21, to get a check up. According to Us Weekly, Wilkinson felt "really sore" and was "in shock" as the results of the accident.
Doctors examined the mother of 3-year-old boy Hank Baskett IV to see if she had broken bones or other injuries. The doctors sent her home after she underwent check up. Apparently, her injuries were not serious. A source said, "She was taken in earlier. She was discharged already."
Wilkinson, who who was competing on TV show "Splash", quit from the show earlier this month because her fear of height. She told E! News, "No joke, I start spinning, I start wanting to throw up, I'm shaking, my fingers wiggle. It's like a real thing, when my fingers wiggle - that's, like, a truth." The only person who could make her continue being on the show before finally quitting was her son. "Little Hank makes a little heart, says 'I love you, mama,' and that gave me that power to jump," she revealed.
She told PEOPLE on her quitting, "I feel like the world is off my shoulders now. Every morning I would wake up and be shaking. It's a really risky show. I related jumping off the high board into the water to jumping to my death. That's how big of a deal it was. To me, it really meant risking my life." She added, "I just wanted to get over my fear of heights. I wasn't on there to be competitive."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death