Video: 2 Chainz Performs With Fall Out Boy and Major Lazer at 2013 Coachella
After he performed at Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival last week, 2 Chainz rocked the festival again on Saturday, April 20. This time, the rapper appeared on stage with emo band Fall Out Boy for the remix of "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)." 2 Chainz told the crowd, "Not only did I come to save hip-hop, I came to save rock and roll too!"
Done with the collaboration, FOB left the stage and 2 Chainz continued his performance. He performed alone his hits including "Duffle Bag Boy", "Birthday Song", "No Lie", and "I'm Different". Before leaving the stage, he ordered the crowds to say, "2013 Coachella. Let me hear you say 2 Chainz!"
Once he finished his own gig, 2 Chainz headed to the Mojave Tent, where Major Lazer was performing. He surprised the crowd as he joined Diplo and the group on stage to sing "Bubble Butt", the group's new song which was taken from their new album, "Free the Universe".
The festival ran smoothly despite previously on Saturday morning, a La Verne man was killed in a crash that happened near to the festival set. Monte Gardner, the man, was hired to work traffic control for the festival.
According to Ben Guitron, spokesman for the Indio Police Department, Gardner who was riding his motorbike to south got struck in an intersection by David Brennan's car that went east. Brennan was reportedly under the influence of a controlled substance.
Due to authorities' investigation, the streets were temporarily closed that day, and traffic was rerouted to other streets near the location of the festival.
2 Chainz and Fall Out Boys at Coachella:
2 Chainz and Major Lazer at Coachella:
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle