Jennifer Aniston Thinks Matthew Perry's Responsible for Starting 'Friends' Reunion Rumor
When Jennifer Aniston stopped by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday, April 17, the host didn't waste time to ask her about the swirling "Friends" reunion rumor. "I just heard, before you came out here-like an hour ago-it's all over the internet. There's a big rumor. It started in Oklahoma," Ellen DeGeneres told her guest.
Looking confused, the Rachel Green depicter asked, "Did Matthew Perry start that [rumor]? 'Cause he's getting some good airtime on this show. I've been watching," referring to how often her "Friends" co-star Perry is on the daytime talk show.
DeGeneres then revealed that Perry would be guest co-hosting her show in a few days. She extended the invitation to the "Wanderlust" actress who simply responded with "okay."
On another occasion, "Friends" co-creator Marta Kauffman also addressed the rumor that the "Friends" cast would reunite for a new season of the show. "I'm going to clear this up-it's not happening!" she told E! News at the premiere of Lifetime's "Call Me Crazy" which Aniston co-produces.
Kauffman also nixed a "Friends" movie reunion, explaining, " 'Friends' was about that time in your life when your friends are your family and once you have a family, there's no need anymore."
"The Ellen DeGeneres Show" episode featuring Aniston will air Thursday.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris