Bruno Mars' Sisters, The Lylas, Land Reality Show on WE tv
Bruno Mars' sisters will get the spotlight on a new unscripted series. WE tv has picked up reality show "The Lylas" starring Mars' singing sisters Jaime Kailani, Tiara, Tahiti and Presley. The show will air on the cable channel Friday nights starting this fall.
Tiara, Tahiti and Presley have moved from their hometown of Honolulu, Hawaii to join their older sister Jaime in Los Angeles to pursue their dreams. The eight-part, hour-long show will follow the four sisters, known as singing group The Lylas (Love You Like a Sister), as they record their first album.
"The Lylas are fierce, independent women, leaving their home - and in some cases their relationships and kids - for a chance at pursuing their love of music," says Lauren Gellert, SVP of production & development at WE tv. "Their story is one filled with all of the drama and chaos that comes from making a major life change, with the added spice of doing it alongside your sisters."
The Lylas debuted their "Come Back" music video in January. Featuring the girls playing piano and writing lyrics, the video has hit more than 285,000 views.
In addition to "The Lylas", WE tv is gearing up to debut new reality show "Pregnant & Dating", about five single moms searching for love, this summer. Another unscripted series, "The Ruckers: Southern Royals", which follows three sisters on a journey to uphold their family legacy, will premiere in fall.
The Lylas' "Come Back" music video:
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them