Halle Berry Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in Lacy Dress
Halle Berry showed off her growing belly in a black satin lace dress in Brazil. She was in Rio de Janeiro on Thursday, April 11 to attend the premiere of her new movie, "The Call". The actress looked dashing on the red carpet, wearing a lacy dress which accentuated her growing belly.
The Oscar winner was all smiles when posing for pictures. She sported natural-look make-up, simple earrings and a diamond ring from her fiance Olivier Martinez on her ring finger. At one point, the 46-year-old actress touched her belly tenderly.
In other news, Berry revealed that her pregnancy would not affect "X-Men: Days of Future Past" filming. However, there would be some changes to her character. The actress said, "Storm probably won't be as badass as she was going to be because we won't be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She'll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she'll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie."
Berry told E! News that she would continue taking projects after giving birth to her second child. "I think that when I had my first child, my daughter, I took off a good four years because it was something new to me. It was my first time, it was something I tried really hard to do. This time, when I have the baby, I'll keep walking!" she said.
More Halle Berry News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online