Halle Berry Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in Lacy Dress
Halle Berry showed off her growing belly in a black satin lace dress in Brazil. She was in Rio de Janeiro on Thursday, April 11 to attend the premiere of her new movie, "The Call". The actress looked dashing on the red carpet, wearing a lacy dress which accentuated her growing belly.
The Oscar winner was all smiles when posing for pictures. She sported natural-look make-up, simple earrings and a diamond ring from her fiance Olivier Martinez on her ring finger. At one point, the 46-year-old actress touched her belly tenderly.
In other news, Berry revealed that her pregnancy would not affect "X-Men: Days of Future Past" filming. However, there would be some changes to her character. The actress said, "Storm probably won't be as badass as she was going to be because we won't be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She'll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she'll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie."
Berry told E! News that she would continue taking projects after giving birth to her second child. "I think that when I had my first child, my daughter, I took off a good four years because it was something new to me. It was my first time, it was something I tried really hard to do. This time, when I have the baby, I'll keep walking!" she said.
More Halle Berry News
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer