Halle Berry Flaunts Growing Baby Bump in Lacy Dress
Halle Berry showed off her growing belly in a black satin lace dress in Brazil. She was in Rio de Janeiro on Thursday, April 11 to attend the premiere of her new movie, "The Call". The actress looked dashing on the red carpet, wearing a lacy dress which accentuated her growing belly.
The Oscar winner was all smiles when posing for pictures. She sported natural-look make-up, simple earrings and a diamond ring from her fiance Olivier Martinez on her ring finger. At one point, the 46-year-old actress touched her belly tenderly.
In other news, Berry revealed that her pregnancy would not affect "X-Men: Days of Future Past" filming. However, there would be some changes to her character. The actress said, "Storm probably won't be as badass as she was going to be because we won't be able to do any fighting or flying or things like that. She'll be different than we originally planned her to be but I still think she'll be an integral part of this new X-Men movie."
Berry told E! News that she would continue taking projects after giving birth to her second child. "I think that when I had my first child, my daughter, I took off a good four years because it was something new to me. It was my first time, it was something I tried really hard to do. This time, when I have the baby, I'll keep walking!" she said.
More Halle Berry News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song