Ray J's Kim Kardashian Diss Track 'I Hit First' Leaks Online
Two days before its intended release, hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J's controversial new single "I Hit First" gets leaked online. Its single art released over the weekend, believed to be a pixilated photo of reality star and his former sex tape partner Kim Kardashian, seemed to be too much intriguing for fans for them not to find a way to the track's full SoundCloud audio.
The three-and-a-half-minute track opens with quite a clear reference to Kardashian, as the 32-year-old singer croons, "She might move on to rappers and ballplayers / But we all know I hit it first." He was of course referring to her current boyfriend Kanye West and her estranged husband Kris Humphries who is a New Jersey Nets player .
A clearer and more direct reference was made regarding West in the lyrics, "Had her head going North and her ass going South / But now baby chose to go West." Ray J contends, despite Kardashian's highly publicized romances with them, "No matter where she goes or who she knows / She still belongs in my bed."
Then as expected, Ray J ends his new track by mentioning, "And if you were to come back to me girl / We'll make another movie," alluding to his infamous sex tape with Kim K. The crooner was definitely trying to boost his ego by confidently saying he did not only "hit first" but that he also "hit it best."
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen