Ray J's Kim Kardashian Diss Track 'I Hit First' Leaks Online
Two days before its intended release, hip-hop/R 'n' B singer Ray J's controversial new single "I Hit First" gets leaked online. Its single art released over the weekend, believed to be a pixilated photo of reality star and his former sex tape partner Kim Kardashian, seemed to be too much intriguing for fans for them not to find a way to the track's full SoundCloud audio.
The three-and-a-half-minute track opens with quite a clear reference to Kardashian, as the 32-year-old singer croons, "She might move on to rappers and ballplayers / But we all know I hit it first." He was of course referring to her current boyfriend Kanye West and her estranged husband Kris Humphries who is a New Jersey Nets player .
A clearer and more direct reference was made regarding West in the lyrics, "Had her head going North and her ass going South / But now baby chose to go West." Ray J contends, despite Kardashian's highly publicized romances with them, "No matter where she goes or who she knows / She still belongs in my bed."
Then as expected, Ray J ends his new track by mentioning, "And if you were to come back to me girl / We'll make another movie," alluding to his infamous sex tape with Kim K. The crooner was definitely trying to boost his ego by confidently saying he did not only "hit first" but that he also "hit it best."
More Ray J News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement