'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen