'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney