'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'