'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder