'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24