'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months