'The Vampire Diaries' to Bring Jeremy Back From Dead
"The Vampire Diaries" is going to resurrect Jeremy. Steven R. McQueen, whose character died at the hands of Silas in a February episode, will return to the show before this season is over. TVLine first broke the news before it's confirmed by The Hollywood Reporter.
How the show will bring back the perished character is unclear. It's also unknown if McQueen will return as Jeremy or another character. However, reviving someone from the dead is not something unusual for the supernartural series, which previously has brought back Vicki (Kayla Ewell), Anna (Malese Jow), Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) and Alaric (Matt Davis) from the dead.
It's additionally reported that more familiar faces will make re-appearance on the CW series before the fourth season wraps up in May.
"The Vampire Diaries" is currently taking a two-week hiatus and will return with new episodes starting April 18. The show will introduce a potential spin-off with episode 20, "The Originals", slated to air April 25.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards