Justin Bieber May Face Fine for Tattooing Without License
New York City Health Department could fine Justin Bieber as much as $2,000 for making a tattoo without license, according to New York Daily News. Last summer, the pop star gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang. Apparently, the mouse tattoo was inked in exchange to the "believe" tattoo Bang Bang made for Bieber.
The tattooist thanked Bieber for his new collection. "Thx for my tat bro!" he tweeted in June. A picture of the new tattoo was attached to the post. Bang Bang previously let other celebrities such as Katy Perry, Chris Brown, and Amar'e Stoudemire ink their design on his body.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education". The charity event is held to encourage their fans to keep on pursuing education and honoring teachers. The one-hour special will air on April 23 on CBS.
Liam Murphy, founder and CEO of Real Change Productions said, "Teachers are often the unsung heroes, while actors, musicians and pro athletes get all the praise. I'm willing to bet, though, that each one of us has had at least one teacher who changed our lives forever. The goal of our show is to not only honor these teachers but to also inspire Americans to adopt a classroom and support those who are shaping the minds of tomorrow by providing the supplies that enable them to keep making a difference today."
More Justin Bieber News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal