Justin Bieber May Face Fine for Tattooing Without License
New York City Health Department could fine Justin Bieber as much as $2,000 for making a tattoo without license, according to New York Daily News. Last summer, the pop star gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang. Apparently, the mouse tattoo was inked in exchange to the "believe" tattoo Bang Bang made for Bieber.
The tattooist thanked Bieber for his new collection. "Thx for my tat bro!" he tweeted in June. A picture of the new tattoo was attached to the post. Bang Bang previously let other celebrities such as Katy Perry, Chris Brown, and Amar'e Stoudemire ink their design on his body.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education". The charity event is held to encourage their fans to keep on pursuing education and honoring teachers. The one-hour special will air on April 23 on CBS.
Liam Murphy, founder and CEO of Real Change Productions said, "Teachers are often the unsung heroes, while actors, musicians and pro athletes get all the praise. I'm willing to bet, though, that each one of us has had at least one teacher who changed our lives forever. The goal of our show is to not only honor these teachers but to also inspire Americans to adopt a classroom and support those who are shaping the minds of tomorrow by providing the supplies that enable them to keep making a difference today."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'