Ryan Lochte Stars on Reality Show to Become the Next Kim Kardashian
Ryan Lochte is going to appear on a reality show "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" which will be premiered on E! on April 21. On Thursday, April 4, Ryan told Hollywood Reporter that he decided to take the new route so that he became the next Kim Kardashian.
"I have the most respect for her with her business and what she's done. She started from nothing and now look at her. You can ask anyone and they're going to know who she is. She's handled herself really well throughout the years of doing her own show. She's a star," Ryan said. "That's what I want to do," he added.
He hoped his new reality show would bring his desired status. "I've seen what E! has done in the past with reality shows like hers. Today, she's huge," he gushed. He felt that his current profession would give him benefits. "Not to have a big head about it, but people love me. When I walk down the street, people recognize me and that never happened before. Now's my chance. Anything I do, I do 110 percent. I don't half-ass it," Ryan said.
To prepare himself for his new show, he watched "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami". "The whole Kardashian family, they have a bunch of energy. Wow, this was awesome. That's how my family is. We all have a bunch of energy and we are all different," he commented on the family.
The filming of his new show has finished. He's now back to Gainesville, Florida to get ready for Barcelona's world championships in July. "I'm back in my normal routine, getting my butt whipped all the time," he said.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign