Ryan Lochte Stars on Reality Show to Become the Next Kim Kardashian
Ryan Lochte is going to appear on a reality show "What Would Ryan Lochte Do?" which will be premiered on E! on April 21. On Thursday, April 4, Ryan told Hollywood Reporter that he decided to take the new route so that he became the next Kim Kardashian.
"I have the most respect for her with her business and what she's done. She started from nothing and now look at her. You can ask anyone and they're going to know who she is. She's handled herself really well throughout the years of doing her own show. She's a star," Ryan said. "That's what I want to do," he added.
He hoped his new reality show would bring his desired status. "I've seen what E! has done in the past with reality shows like hers. Today, she's huge," he gushed. He felt that his current profession would give him benefits. "Not to have a big head about it, but people love me. When I walk down the street, people recognize me and that never happened before. Now's my chance. Anything I do, I do 110 percent. I don't half-ass it," Ryan said.
To prepare himself for his new show, he watched "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami". "The whole Kardashian family, they have a bunch of energy. Wow, this was awesome. That's how my family is. We all have a bunch of energy and we are all different," he commented on the family.
The filming of his new show has finished. He's now back to Gainesville, Florida to get ready for Barcelona's world championships in July. "I'm back in my normal routine, getting my butt whipped all the time," he said.
More Ryan Lochte News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?