Amanda Seyfried Tweets About Getting Mistaken for Lindsay Lohan at Airport
Does Amanda Seyfried look like Lindsay Lohan? Maybe not, but the "Les Miserables" actress got mistaken by some fans for the "Liz & Dick" star when she navigated through the airport in Newark, New Jersey.
"I just got mistaken for a Ms. Lohan at Newark Airport," the 27-year-old blonde actress tweeted on Thursday, March 28, to which Warner Bros. VP for production, Sarah Shechter, jokingly replied, "I do that all the time when I see you."
The tweet-versation continued, but the two women stayed clear of taking shots at LiLo who had been an easy target lately due to her incessant troubles.
Seyfried answered Sarah, "No, yeah. I get it," and got this back from the exec, "The bigger mistake is Newark." The "Red Riding Hood" actress added, "I couldn't agree with you more at this moment."
Seyfried was spotted at the airport wearing ripped jeans, red sunglasses and a black sweater. She dragged a suitcase with one hand and clutched a water bottle in another while holding a puffy jacket.
Seyfried and LiLo shared screen in "Mean Girls" back in 2004. Even though the former didn't stay besties with her red-head co-star, she never trash-talked or mocked the troubled actress when asked to comment about her delinquent behaviors.
"Lindsay was great on 'Mean Girls,'" Seyfried told Teen Vogue in 2008. "I think that was before she got a little nuts. I've met some people who are just so freaking distraught and who don't know how to handle it.... I kind of don't expect some of these girls, who've been working since they were two, to be sane. This business is just weird when you're young."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern