Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Takes Jewelry and Clothes From 'Anger Management' Set
Lindsay Lohan, who has a guest appearance in Charlie Sheen's FX comedy "Anger Management", allegedly took a bracelet from the filming set. In addition, she took pants, shoes, necklace and some earrings to go clubbing.
The actress reportedly told people on the set that the value of the stuff she took could be deducted from her payment. However, TMZ reported that there was no such agreement with the show's management.
Previously, on her first day of filming on Monday, March 25, producers of the show allowed her to wear a bracelet from the set and told her that she could wear it that night. However, a source told E! News that after finishing filming on Wednesday, the actress kept "bracelets" with her. The source also noticed that Lohan wore the bracelet from "Anger Management" set when she was in Brazil for a jeans endorsement.
Meanwhile, during an interview in Brazil, Lohan revealed that she was writing some songs and planned to hit recording booth in New York City. In the interview, she also suggested that working on "Anger Management" was a piece of cake. "Comedy is easy for me. I don't feel like I have to act because my friends tell me I'm a funny person. So, I'd like to think I am," Lohan said.
E! News reported that the "Liz & Dick" actress was scheduled to guest on "Late Show with David Letterman" on April 9. Lohan is expected to check in to a rehab institution after the show. She has to provide proof to the court that she enters rehabilitation by May 2.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards