Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Takes Jewelry and Clothes From 'Anger Management' Set
Lindsay Lohan, who has a guest appearance in Charlie Sheen's FX comedy "Anger Management", allegedly took a bracelet from the filming set. In addition, she took pants, shoes, necklace and some earrings to go clubbing.
The actress reportedly told people on the set that the value of the stuff she took could be deducted from her payment. However, TMZ reported that there was no such agreement with the show's management.
Previously, on her first day of filming on Monday, March 25, producers of the show allowed her to wear a bracelet from the set and told her that she could wear it that night. However, a source told E! News that after finishing filming on Wednesday, the actress kept "bracelets" with her. The source also noticed that Lohan wore the bracelet from "Anger Management" set when she was in Brazil for a jeans endorsement.
Meanwhile, during an interview in Brazil, Lohan revealed that she was writing some songs and planned to hit recording booth in New York City. In the interview, she also suggested that working on "Anger Management" was a piece of cake. "Comedy is easy for me. I don't feel like I have to act because my friends tell me I'm a funny person. So, I'd like to think I am," Lohan said.
E! News reported that the "Liz & Dick" actress was scheduled to guest on "Late Show with David Letterman" on April 9. Lohan is expected to check in to a rehab institution after the show. She has to provide proof to the court that she enters rehabilitation by May 2.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video