'Revolution' Previews Burial After Latest Death, Will Answer Burning Question in Next Episode
"Revolution" bid farewell to another of its characters in the recent outing. Next week, the remaining of the group will send [SPOILER ALERT!] Danny to his final resting place, which is previewed in a sneak peek for the upcoming episode.
Titled "Ghosts", the April 1 episode will also reveal the answer to the burning question - why the lights went out - possibly in a flashback. Moreover, Rachel claims she knows how to turn them back on, but they must find a power source first.
Meanwhile, Miles tries to recruit a former comrade with savage skills.
"Revolution" airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC.
Explaining the latest death, showrunner Eric Kripke said, "I think it's exactly the right type of shocking development that really ramps everybody up emotionally for their mission in the second half of the season. It emotionally escalates everything."
As for Danny's heroic act that cost his life, Kripke said, "Every character needs an intense emotional drive to face down General Monroe and to not do it just for political reasons. To do it for intensely personal and tortured reasons."
Kripke promised more drama for Rachel, Charlie and Miles ahead, teasing, "Rachel and Miles have a very complicated history which we'll begin to unveil and explore more in the second half. Rachel hasn't been in her children's lives for years and suddenly she's coming back. They're different people, they're strangers. You don't want to feel frustration but you can't help it. You don't want to feel resentment but you feel it."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign