'Revolution' Previews Burial After Latest Death, Will Answer Burning Question in Next Episode
"Revolution" bid farewell to another of its characters in the recent outing. Next week, the remaining of the group will send [SPOILER ALERT!] Danny to his final resting place, which is previewed in a sneak peek for the upcoming episode.
Titled "Ghosts", the April 1 episode will also reveal the answer to the burning question - why the lights went out - possibly in a flashback. Moreover, Rachel claims she knows how to turn them back on, but they must find a power source first.
Meanwhile, Miles tries to recruit a former comrade with savage skills.
"Revolution" airs Mondays at 10/9c on NBC.
Explaining the latest death, showrunner Eric Kripke said, "I think it's exactly the right type of shocking development that really ramps everybody up emotionally for their mission in the second half of the season. It emotionally escalates everything."
As for Danny's heroic act that cost his life, Kripke said, "Every character needs an intense emotional drive to face down General Monroe and to not do it just for political reasons. To do it for intensely personal and tortured reasons."
Kripke promised more drama for Rachel, Charlie and Miles ahead, teasing, "Rachel and Miles have a very complicated history which we'll begin to unveil and explore more in the second half. Rachel hasn't been in her children's lives for years and suddenly she's coming back. They're different people, they're strangers. You don't want to feel frustration but you can't help it. You don't want to feel resentment but you feel it."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March