Sandra Bullock and Neil Patrick Harris Get Slimed at Kids' Choice Awards
The Nickeledeon's Kids' Choice Awards is best known for its merciless sliming on Hollywood's biggest stars. In its 26th event March 23, the Josh Duhamel-hosted show targeted Sandra Bullock and Neil Patrick Harris.
The actors got paired to announce the winner for the Favorite Movie Actres award. Bullock first jokingly looked around to make sure there wasn't a bucket of green goo above her head. Harris, who has been a fan of magic, held a magic wand and declared their area a "slime-free zone."
Bullock then asked, "What happens if you wave the wand the other way?" Harris replied that he did not know and then tested it out. Moments later, slime drenched the two stars up from the podium.
As Bullock composed herself, her fellow slime victim announced Kristen Stewart as the winner of the Favorite Movie Actress category. Stewart seemed excited by the whole sliming process, swirling her hands in the slime left over on the podium and exclaiming, "Dude! I was too much of a coward to accept this and now I'm like, 'What was I thinking?!'...this is really cool!" She then hugged the recently-slimed presenters without hesitation.
Besides Bullock and Harris, Josh Duhamel, Pitbull, Nick Cannon and Dwight Howard got covered in the signature green goo. "I guess that's what we call a slime dunk!" Duhamel said after Howard's got slimed on.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'