Britney Spears Goes Public With Rumored New Boyfriend
Britney Spears was spotted together with her rumored new boyfriend, David Lucado. Wearing a vintage black and pink dress, the 31-year-old pop singer was photographed holding hands in public for the first time with David while walking across the parking lot of a mall in Thousand Oaks, California, on Friday, March 22.
A source said that the couple hit up several stores inside the high-end mall. "She was here with her guy and she shopped for quite a while," the source said. "She looked good! They were just casual and normal."
Britney and David have reportedly been seeing each other for weeks as they have been on numerous outings together. Previously, they were spotted having dinner on Valentine's Day, going on golf dates, and going to a tanning salon together.
David is a 28-year-old Virginia native who does field research for a law firm. "He's a good boy. He's from a good family," a family source said of him. "David grew up on a farm. He does alright. He's into restoring old cars."
Prior to dating David, Britney was engaged to Jason Trawick but they split early this year. "Jason and I have decided to call off our engagement. I'll always adore him and we remain great friends," she said in a statement at the time.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby