Lindsay Lohan to Film 'Anger Management' Episode Before Entering Rehab
Lindsay Lohan will fulfill her work obligation first before heading to rehab. The actress will film her guest appearance on FX's "Anger Management" before flying back to New York to pick a suitable facility for her sixth go at residential rehab.
Lohan will play a patient who develops feelings for her therapist Dr. Charlie Goodson, played by Charlie Sheen. Her episode, which marks the second time she and Sheen work together after co-starring in "Scary Movie 5", is scheduled to start shooting next week, and the episode is slated to air in April.
Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in locked rehab facility along with 18 months of psychotherapy, 30 days of community service and two years probation after taking a surprise, no-jail plea deal on Monday, March 18 after pleading no contest to lying to police and reckless driving. Authorities claimed that the 26-year-old actress lied to cops, saying that she was not behind the wheel when her Porsche hit a dump truck on a Santa Monica highway in June 2012. It was soon discovered that the "Liz & Dick" star was the driver.
Lohan has until May 2 to find the rehab facility that meets with the court's approval. A source told The News that the "Anger Management" project was not a factor in the judge's decision to give her until May 2. "There was no mention of (the TV appearance) in negotiations, nor would it have made much difference," the source said. "This is pretty normal protocol to give someone a month or two to get their affairs in order."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs