First Look at Colm Feore in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Marc Webb has revealed a new image from "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" on Wednesday, March 20. Posted on Twitter with a caption "Day 32. Mr. Feore," the photo features actor Colm Feore from behind.
So far, it is unknown what role to be played by the 54-year-old actor. Early speculation said that he was going to play Norman Osborne, but Chris Cooper was eventually cast in the role. However, the new image hints that Clom's character is connected to Ravencroft Institute as he dresses in a suit and stands in front of a giant logo of the security prison for the criminally insane.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone will reprise their roles of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively in the sequel to "The Amazing Spider-Man", with Shailene Woodley cast as Mary Jane Watson, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborne, Sally Field as Peter's Aunt May, Paul Giamatti as Rhino, and Jamie Foxx as Electro.
The film follows Peter who is busy between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen. Peter can't keep the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away. Things will change for Peter after the emerge of a new villain, Electro, and the return of Peter's old friend, Harry. Peter also uncovers new clues about his past.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will be in U.S. theaters on May 2, 2014.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars