First Look at Colm Feore in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Marc Webb has revealed a new image from "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" on Wednesday, March 20. Posted on Twitter with a caption "Day 32. Mr. Feore," the photo features actor Colm Feore from behind.
So far, it is unknown what role to be played by the 54-year-old actor. Early speculation said that he was going to play Norman Osborne, but Chris Cooper was eventually cast in the role. However, the new image hints that Clom's character is connected to Ravencroft Institute as he dresses in a suit and stands in front of a giant logo of the security prison for the criminally insane.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone will reprise their roles of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively in the sequel to "The Amazing Spider-Man", with Shailene Woodley cast as Mary Jane Watson, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborne, Sally Field as Peter's Aunt May, Paul Giamatti as Rhino, and Jamie Foxx as Electro.
The film follows Peter who is busy between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen. Peter can't keep the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away. Things will change for Peter after the emerge of a new villain, Electro, and the return of Peter's old friend, Harry. Peter also uncovers new clues about his past.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will be in U.S. theaters on May 2, 2014.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune