First Look at Colm Feore in 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
Marc Webb has revealed a new image from "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" on Wednesday, March 20. Posted on Twitter with a caption "Day 32. Mr. Feore," the photo features actor Colm Feore from behind.
So far, it is unknown what role to be played by the 54-year-old actor. Early speculation said that he was going to play Norman Osborne, but Chris Cooper was eventually cast in the role. However, the new image hints that Clom's character is connected to Ravencroft Institute as he dresses in a suit and stands in front of a giant logo of the security prison for the criminally insane.
Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone will reprise their roles of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy respectively in the sequel to "The Amazing Spider-Man", with Shailene Woodley cast as Mary Jane Watson, Dane DeHaan as Harry Osborne, Sally Field as Peter's Aunt May, Paul Giamatti as Rhino, and Jamie Foxx as Electro.
The film follows Peter who is busy between taking out the bad guys as Spider-Man and spending time with the person he loves, Gwen. Peter can't keep the promise he made to Gwen's father to protect her by staying away. Things will change for Peter after the emerge of a new villain, Electro, and the return of Peter's old friend, Harry. Peter also uncovers new clues about his past.
"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" will be in U.S. theaters on May 2, 2014.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly