Michael Buble Previews 'You Make Me Feel So Young' Music Video
Grammy Award-winning singer Michael Buble previews his new music video, not for a new song but rather for the old classic "You Make Me Feel So Young". His rendition of the 1946 song introduced in the musical film "Three Little Girls in Blue" is included in his forthcoming album entitled "To Be Loved".
The multiple Juno Award winner appears in the adorable animated music video that brilliantly matches the light and breezy mood set by the popular song written by Josef Myrow and Mack Gordon. In his usual suit and tie trademark get-up, the standards crooner dishes his soothing vocals as he walks along a beautifully-drawn backdrop of colorful streets filled with everyday scenes of people passing by, stores and even cars.
Even Buble is moved by the sweet and bubbly song that at one point, he even does somewhat of a pirouette, doing a bit of a dance move, towards the end of the clip, a few moments before the final shot where the camera pans up to the skies to highlight the song's title. Although it is a very, very short glimpse, it will remind viewers of the legendary Gene Kelley's impeccable choreography during his song and dance numbers with Jerry the mouse in "Anchors Aweigh".
Although the old classic may be far from what fans expected from Buble when he dropped three different teasers last month hinting on new music, the 37-year-old crooner might just be fueling more curiosity over his new offering. While the album remains to be seen, the upcoming full music video and the old reliable song are sure to melt the heart of Buble followers.
"To Be Loved" will be released internationally on April 15 and will be available in stores first in Buble's native Canada on April 22 and in the U.S. the following day, April 23.
Preview of Michael Buble's "You Make Me Feel So Young" music video:
More Michael Buble News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory