Lil Wayne Released From Hospital
Good news is coming from Lil Wayne. The rapper has left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles where he was hospitalized in the last few days. TMZ first broke the news before Cash Money CEO Birdman confirmed it.
Birdman, whose real name is Bryan Williams, announced to his Twitter followers on Monday night, March 18, "Thanks to Cedar Sinai for everything!! @LilTunechi has been officially been released and is headed home."
The 44-year-old rapper, who along with Mack Maine had actively made clarifications on Weezy's health rumors, felt grateful that the "Lollipop" rapper could finally make his way home. He added, "God is great."
Sources close to Wayne told TMZ that the rapper was weak but he's a lot better. Weezy was said planning on resting until he's fully recovered.
Earlier the same day, Birdman predicted that Wayne could be home either March 18 or March 19 considering the significant progress in his health condition. The rap mogul's condition had stabilized as he was moved into "regular room." He was also said being able to walk around and eat on his own.
Lil Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital, Los Angeles on March 12 after reportedly having multiple seazures. Several celebrities visited Weezy, including Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Birdman.
More Lil Wayne News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'