Lil Wayne Released From Hospital
Good news is coming from Lil Wayne. The rapper has left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles where he was hospitalized in the last few days. TMZ first broke the news before Cash Money CEO Birdman confirmed it.
Birdman, whose real name is Bryan Williams, announced to his Twitter followers on Monday night, March 18, "Thanks to Cedar Sinai for everything!! @LilTunechi has been officially been released and is headed home."
The 44-year-old rapper, who along with Mack Maine had actively made clarifications on Weezy's health rumors, felt grateful that the "Lollipop" rapper could finally make his way home. He added, "God is great."
Sources close to Wayne told TMZ that the rapper was weak but he's a lot better. Weezy was said planning on resting until he's fully recovered.
Earlier the same day, Birdman predicted that Wayne could be home either March 18 or March 19 considering the significant progress in his health condition. The rap mogul's condition had stabilized as he was moved into "regular room." He was also said being able to walk around and eat on his own.
Lil Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital, Los Angeles on March 12 after reportedly having multiple seazures. Several celebrities visited Weezy, including Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Birdman.
More Lil Wayne News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves