Lil Wayne Released From Hospital
Good news is coming from Lil Wayne. The rapper has left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles where he was hospitalized in the last few days. TMZ first broke the news before Cash Money CEO Birdman confirmed it.
Birdman, whose real name is Bryan Williams, announced to his Twitter followers on Monday night, March 18, "Thanks to Cedar Sinai for everything!! @LilTunechi has been officially been released and is headed home."
The 44-year-old rapper, who along with Mack Maine had actively made clarifications on Weezy's health rumors, felt grateful that the "Lollipop" rapper could finally make his way home. He added, "God is great."
Sources close to Wayne told TMZ that the rapper was weak but he's a lot better. Weezy was said planning on resting until he's fully recovered.
Earlier the same day, Birdman predicted that Wayne could be home either March 18 or March 19 considering the significant progress in his health condition. The rap mogul's condition had stabilized as he was moved into "regular room." He was also said being able to walk around and eat on his own.
Lil Wayne was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital, Los Angeles on March 12 after reportedly having multiple seazures. Several celebrities visited Weezy, including Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Birdman.
More Lil Wayne News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal