'The Biggest Loser: Challenge America' Reveals Its Winner
"The Biggest Loser" season 14 which is also known as "The Biggest Loser: Challenge America" has revealed who lost the most weight. Finalists Danni Allen and Jeff Nichols were joined by Jackson Carter, who edged out Joe Ostaszewski for the third spot in the finale, for the last weigh-in in the Monday, March 18 episode.
Shedding 121 pounds or 46.9% of her starting body weight, Danni was crowned the winner of this season. The 26-year-old advertising account coordinator took home the $250,000 grand prize.
Jeff became the runner-up, losing 81 pounds or 46.6% of his body weight. Though he didn't get the money, Jeff found love on the show as he's now dating fellow contestant Francelina Morillo.
Jackson, the first openly gay contestant of "The Biggest Loser", finished third. The 22-year-old volunteer coordinator for an LGBT resource center in Utah shed 138 pounds or 42| percent| of his body weight.
Also announced that night was the winner of the $100,000 at-home prize, which went to Gina McDonald. She dropped from 245 pounds to 132 pounds, or 46.12% of her starting weight.
Meanwhile, one past contestant will get a chance to star in a Subway commercial with Jared Fogle and winner Danni. Courtney Crozier from season 11 nabbed the spot in the ad based on viewers' choice.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed