Robert De Niro and Diane Keaton Put on United Front in 'Big Wedding' International Trailer
The international trailer for "The Big Wedding" is out. The new trailer follows Don and Ellie who are pretending to be a happily married couple for their adopted son Alejandro's wedding with Missy. They forcefully reunite because Alejandro's biological mother will attend the party and she is a Catholic who thinks divorce is a "great, big-fat sin."
The trailer opens with Ellie's arrival to Don's home while he is flirting with another woman. "Hey, my ex-wife is here," he says when he sees Ellie. Later, the divorced pair have to keep up with each other during the days and play a happy couple, so that Alenjandro's biological mother won't find out about their separation.
"The Big Wedding" stars Robert De Niro, Robin Williams, Amanda Seyfried, Katherine Heigl, Topher Grace, Susan Sarandon, Ben Barnes and Diane Keaton. The film is co-written and directed by Justin Zackham who also co-produced the film along with Clay Pecorin, Anthony Katagas, Richard Salvatore and Harry J. Ufland. "The Big Wedding" is set to hit U.S. theaters on April 26.
The film is an uproarious romantic comedy about a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration as a long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin (De Niro and Keaton) is forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son's (Barnes) wedding. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the couple is hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4