Robert De Niro and Diane Keaton Put on United Front in 'Big Wedding' International Trailer
The international trailer for "The Big Wedding" is out. The new trailer follows Don and Ellie who are pretending to be a happily married couple for their adopted son Alejandro's wedding with Missy. They forcefully reunite because Alejandro's biological mother will attend the party and she is a Catholic who thinks divorce is a "great, big-fat sin."
The trailer opens with Ellie's arrival to Don's home while he is flirting with another woman. "Hey, my ex-wife is here," he says when he sees Ellie. Later, the divorced pair have to keep up with each other during the days and play a happy couple, so that Alenjandro's biological mother won't find out about their separation.
"The Big Wedding" stars Robert De Niro, Robin Williams, Amanda Seyfried, Katherine Heigl, Topher Grace, Susan Sarandon, Ben Barnes and Diane Keaton. The film is co-written and directed by Justin Zackham who also co-produced the film along with Clay Pecorin, Anthony Katagas, Richard Salvatore and Harry J. Ufland. "The Big Wedding" is set to hit U.S. theaters on April 26.
The film is an uproarious romantic comedy about a charmingly modern family trying to survive a weekend wedding celebration as a long divorced couple Don and Ellie Griffin (De Niro and Keaton) is forced to play the happy couple for the sake of their adopted son's (Barnes) wedding. With all of the wedding guests looking on, the couple is hilariously forced to confront their past, present and future.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters