Pitbull Premieres 'Feel This Moment' Music Video Ft. Christina Aguilera
Miami pop rapper Pitbull finally releases the music video to his Billboard Hot 100 chart hit "Feel This Moment". The almost four-minute clip also features his collaborator, Grammy Award-winning pop diva Christina Aguilera, as she sings the hook on the track from his seventh studio album, "Global Warming".
The black-and-white video shows the 32-year-old hip-hop recording artist in split screens, as he plays to sold-out crowds on tour and lives the jet-setting, superstar lifestyle. In his trademark sleek suits and aviator shades, Pitbull takes the celebrity life all in as he poses for photos with fans, hangs out in fancy hotel rooms and drives fast cars.
Meanwhile, the monochrome theme is kept for Aguilera's shots, who in her tight-fitting black outfit and big hairdo, tries to express the song's message of living in the moment and feeling the rush of performing to the delight of fans while being in a much simpler but spotlight-filled production set with Pitbull, that tries to duplicate the stage where the rapper does his grand arena performances.
"Feel This Moment", which samples Norwegian pop group A-ha's "Take on Me", is currently at No. 13 on the Billboard Hot 100, up from its last week's No. 18 ranking. The release of the new music video is expected to further boost its position on the singles chart in the coming weeks.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones