will.i.am Premieres New Song 'That Power' Featuring Justin Bieber
Black Eyed Peas' founder will.i.am enlists the help of fellow pop/dance superstar Justin Bieber for his new track "That Power". Bieber sings the hook on the new empowering track, which appears on the 38-year-old artist's forthcoming solo album, "#willpower", set to be released in the United States on April 9.
"This is it...its live and officially launched to the world... #thatPOWER," the birthday celebrant tweeted earlier in the day to announce the release of the new collaboration. The songwriter and record producer just turned a year older today and chose the occasion of his birthday to drop the new tune.
The release of the uplifting track today is also a very nice and timely gesture on the part of the "Scream and Shout" singer for his beleaguered 18-year-old pal, who had a tough time recently and is said to be on a verge of a public breakdown.
Hopefully, The Biebs can dig deep when he hears his "I'm alive" and "I can fly" assertions on will.i.am's track, enough to say that he's still "loving every second, minute, hour" of being a superstar and stay "bigger, better, stronger" amidst all the craziness that surrounds his stardom.
Not only Bieber gets to be motivated by the power track but will.i.am fans all over the world will also be inspired by the philanthropist's message. He sure knows how to encourage with such words as "work to be the best y'all," "one day I'll be that No. 1" and "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
will.i.am's "That Power" featuring Justin BIeber:
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'