will.i.am Premieres New Song 'That Power' Featuring Justin Bieber
Black Eyed Peas' founder will.i.am enlists the help of fellow pop/dance superstar Justin Bieber for his new track "That Power". Bieber sings the hook on the new empowering track, which appears on the 38-year-old artist's forthcoming solo album, "#willpower", set to be released in the United States on April 9.
"This is it...its live and officially launched to the world... #thatPOWER," the birthday celebrant tweeted earlier in the day to announce the release of the new collaboration. The songwriter and record producer just turned a year older today and chose the occasion of his birthday to drop the new tune.
The release of the uplifting track today is also a very nice and timely gesture on the part of the "Scream and Shout" singer for his beleaguered 18-year-old pal, who had a tough time recently and is said to be on a verge of a public breakdown.
Hopefully, The Biebs can dig deep when he hears his "I'm alive" and "I can fly" assertions on will.i.am's track, enough to say that he's still "loving every second, minute, hour" of being a superstar and stay "bigger, better, stronger" amidst all the craziness that surrounds his stardom.
Not only Bieber gets to be motivated by the power track but will.i.am fans all over the world will also be inspired by the philanthropist's message. He sure knows how to encourage with such words as "work to be the best y'all," "one day I'll be that No. 1" and "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
will.i.am's "That Power" featuring Justin BIeber:
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'