A Man Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Tom Sizemore
Tom Sizemore reportedly got a surprise guest, a boyfriend of the woman he was dating, at his Los Angeles home Thursday night, March 14. The man, who allegedly threatened him and put him in a headlock in a bathroom, has been arrested and booked on suspicion of assault.
The disgruntled boyfriend reportedly confronted the "Saving Private Ryan" actor at his residence in the 400 block of S. Main Street. LA Times reports the uninvited guest pretended he had a gun and threatened the actor and the woman before taking off with guitars and other property.
Sizemore's stuff was recovered after the man was arrested. The suspect is being held with bond set at $100,000.
The actor himself previously faced numerous legal woes including misdemeanor charges of assault on his ex-girlfriend and possession of controlled substance. He, however, has stayed out of trouble in the past two years.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards