'X-Men: Days of Future Past': Colossus Returns, BooBoo Stewart and Fan BingBing Join Cast
Bryan Singer has shared more tidbits from "X-Men: Days of Future Past". The director posted on Twitter a photo of a production office wall of actors' headshots. While most of the actors such as Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry have been officially announced, a few of them have not.
One of the newly revealed cast members is Daniel Cudmore, who played Colossus in "X2" and "X-Men: The Last Stand". The other two are new faces in the franchise, "Twilight" actor BooBoo Stewart and "Double Exposure" star Fan BingBing.
While it's highly likely that Cudmore will reprise his role as Colossus, Fox won't say what characters will be portrayed by Stewart and BingBing. However, it has been reported that the actress will be seen as Blink, who has teleportation powers.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Anna Paquin and Ellen Page are among those who return to the "X-Men: First Class" sequel, joined by new cast members Peter Dinklage and Omar Sy.
July 18, 2014 will be the day when this potential blockbuster movie is unleashed in U.S. theaters.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby