New Promo of 'Mad Men' Season 6
AMC has unleashed a new promo for "Mad Men" season 6 a few days after debuting the first poster. Though it doesn't include new footage, the video features creator Matthew Weiner and some of the cast talking about what to expect from the new season.
Weiner calls the upcoming installment "a real journey into learning about Don [Draper]," while the character depicter, Jon Hamm, sums up the story, "It's a lot of our favorite characters doing a lot of different things." He adds, "There are two parts of life -- the part that is public and the part that is private."
Jessica Pare, who plays Megan Draper, is more vague with her explanation, "It's not what you think is coming. It's not coming in the way you thought it was coming, and it's probably not coming at all."
Rich Sommer, meanwhile, gushes, "It's certainly one of the more exciting seasons. There's a lot of stuff happening that would've never happened on the show three or four years ago." Hamm adds toward the end of the video, "It's like getting almost to the end of a great book -- you want to know how it ends. This is a novel that doesn't repeat its beats a lot."
The sixth season of "Mad Men" is set to premiere April 7 at 9 P.M. ET with a special two-hour premiere. Weiner previously said Don "had a pretty dark season" in the next installment. The series creator added, "He was trying to be happy...What was the second marriage like? Was he going to do it right this time?...So where is he going from there? I don't know."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked