New Promo of 'Mad Men' Season 6
AMC has unleashed a new promo for "Mad Men" season 6 a few days after debuting the first poster. Though it doesn't include new footage, the video features creator Matthew Weiner and some of the cast talking about what to expect from the new season.
Weiner calls the upcoming installment "a real journey into learning about Don [Draper]," while the character depicter, Jon Hamm, sums up the story, "It's a lot of our favorite characters doing a lot of different things." He adds, "There are two parts of life -- the part that is public and the part that is private."
Jessica Pare, who plays Megan Draper, is more vague with her explanation, "It's not what you think is coming. It's not coming in the way you thought it was coming, and it's probably not coming at all."
Rich Sommer, meanwhile, gushes, "It's certainly one of the more exciting seasons. There's a lot of stuff happening that would've never happened on the show three or four years ago." Hamm adds toward the end of the video, "It's like getting almost to the end of a great book -- you want to know how it ends. This is a novel that doesn't repeat its beats a lot."
The sixth season of "Mad Men" is set to premiere April 7 at 9 P.M. ET with a special two-hour premiere. Weiner previously said Don "had a pretty dark season" in the next installment. The series creator added, "He was trying to be happy...What was the second marriage like? Was he going to do it right this time?...So where is he going from there? I don't know."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!