New Promo of 'Mad Men' Season 6
AMC has unleashed a new promo for "Mad Men" season 6 a few days after debuting the first poster. Though it doesn't include new footage, the video features creator Matthew Weiner and some of the cast talking about what to expect from the new season.
Weiner calls the upcoming installment "a real journey into learning about Don [Draper]," while the character depicter, Jon Hamm, sums up the story, "It's a lot of our favorite characters doing a lot of different things." He adds, "There are two parts of life -- the part that is public and the part that is private."
Jessica Pare, who plays Megan Draper, is more vague with her explanation, "It's not what you think is coming. It's not coming in the way you thought it was coming, and it's probably not coming at all."
Rich Sommer, meanwhile, gushes, "It's certainly one of the more exciting seasons. There's a lot of stuff happening that would've never happened on the show three or four years ago." Hamm adds toward the end of the video, "It's like getting almost to the end of a great book -- you want to know how it ends. This is a novel that doesn't repeat its beats a lot."
The sixth season of "Mad Men" is set to premiere April 7 at 9 P.M. ET with a special two-hour premiere. Weiner previously said Don "had a pretty dark season" in the next installment. The series creator added, "He was trying to be happy...What was the second marriage like? Was he going to do it right this time?...So where is he going from there? I don't know."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal