'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peeks: Aria Finds Out Spencer's Secret
Spencer is back home in the season 3 finale of "Pretty Little Liars". She's presenting a good front, but Aria, Hanna and Emily are not so sure their friend is fully back after seeing how fragile she was just a day or so before.
Determining not to be a victim anymore, Spencer looks suspicious, especially when the girls are discussing whether or not they should ask Malcolm who took him. Aria will later learn Spencer's secret as she says, "Spencer's part of the A team, game over." However, this may be Spencer's strategy to find out who killed Toby, as she can finally meet the suspicious person in red coat.
Meanwhile, Ezra gets a job at Rosewood High and looks for a babysitter to look after his son.
Titled "A Dangerous Game", the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will air Tuesday, March 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It will be followed by an exclusive full episode sneak peek of new series "Twisted".
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #3:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #4:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes