'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peeks: Aria Finds Out Spencer's Secret
Spencer is back home in the season 3 finale of "Pretty Little Liars". She's presenting a good front, but Aria, Hanna and Emily are not so sure their friend is fully back after seeing how fragile she was just a day or so before.
Determining not to be a victim anymore, Spencer looks suspicious, especially when the girls are discussing whether or not they should ask Malcolm who took him. Aria will later learn Spencer's secret as she says, "Spencer's part of the A team, game over." However, this may be Spencer's strategy to find out who killed Toby, as she can finally meet the suspicious person in red coat.
Meanwhile, Ezra gets a job at Rosewood High and looks for a babysitter to look after his son.
Titled "A Dangerous Game", the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will air Tuesday, March 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It will be followed by an exclusive full episode sneak peek of new series "Twisted".
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #3:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #4:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes