'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peeks: Aria Finds Out Spencer's Secret
Spencer is back home in the season 3 finale of "Pretty Little Liars". She's presenting a good front, but Aria, Hanna and Emily are not so sure their friend is fully back after seeing how fragile she was just a day or so before.
Determining not to be a victim anymore, Spencer looks suspicious, especially when the girls are discussing whether or not they should ask Malcolm who took him. Aria will later learn Spencer's secret as she says, "Spencer's part of the A team, game over." However, this may be Spencer's strategy to find out who killed Toby, as she can finally meet the suspicious person in red coat.
Meanwhile, Ezra gets a job at Rosewood High and looks for a babysitter to look after his son.
Titled "A Dangerous Game", the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will air Tuesday, March 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It will be followed by an exclusive full episode sneak peek of new series "Twisted".
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #3:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #4:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism