'Pretty Little Liars' Season 3 Finale Sneak Peeks: Aria Finds Out Spencer's Secret
Spencer is back home in the season 3 finale of "Pretty Little Liars". She's presenting a good front, but Aria, Hanna and Emily are not so sure their friend is fully back after seeing how fragile she was just a day or so before.
Determining not to be a victim anymore, Spencer looks suspicious, especially when the girls are discussing whether or not they should ask Malcolm who took him. Aria will later learn Spencer's secret as she says, "Spencer's part of the A team, game over." However, this may be Spencer's strategy to find out who killed Toby, as she can finally meet the suspicious person in red coat.
Meanwhile, Ezra gets a job at Rosewood High and looks for a babysitter to look after his son.
Titled "A Dangerous Game", the season finale of "Pretty Little Liars" will air Tuesday, March 19 at 8/7c on ABC Family. It will be followed by an exclusive full episode sneak peek of new series "Twisted".
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 preview:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #3:
"Pretty Little Liars" 3.24 clip #4:
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza