Halle Berry Stuns Jay Leno With Her Low-Cut Dress
Halle Berry proved that a star over the age of 40 could still look sexually appealing as shown in her appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Monday night, March 11. She showed her overwhelming charisma as she came in a skimpy black dress with a sheer plunge at the chest.
Berry stopped by the show to promote her new film "The Call" and make an official statement that she would reprise her role as Storm in "X-Men: Days of Future Past". However, the racy dress she wore made Jay Leno keep the conversation on her wardrobe, prompting the Revlon spokesmodel to explain the metallic number she wore to the 2013 Academy Awards.
"I wanted to go to the Oscars as a Bond girl, like if a Bond girl would go in 2013," the star explained. "I felt like I was - you'll appreciate this - wearing a Ferrari." In response to Leno's question, "Can you drive a stick shift?", she coyly replied, "I learned on a stick shift."
After discussing various Bond topics and promoting "The Call", Berry confirmed that she would return to the "X-Men" franchise as Storm, saying, "It's a great role, and those residual checks don't hurt! It's a character I love...and I'd love to get back with Hugh [Jackman] and everybody."
Meanwhile, Berry is now busy preparing a birthday party for her daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry. She and Nahla will throw a My Little Pony-themed party. "This year we're taking M&M's with her little picture on it [for her school birthday party snack]," Berry said. "You can do that now on the internet and put their face on it!"
More Halle Berry News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy