Kelly Osbourne Returns Home From Hospital With 'Clean Bill of Health'
Kelly Osbourne has been released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a few days after staying at the hospital following her seizure on the set of "Fashion Police". Her rep confirms to E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor."
The representative continues explaining her health condition, "Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Hours earlier, the E! star took to Twitter to joke about her health scares, "My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!"
She previously thanked fans for their support, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" along with a picture of her arm attached to an IV drip. Her momager Sharon Osbourne expressed a similar gratitude, "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love."
Kelly suffered seizure on March 7. Initial report suggested she suffered an epileptic fit, which was quickly debunked by her team. "There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," her people claimed. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby