Kelly Osbourne Returns Home From Hospital With 'Clean Bill of Health'
Kelly Osbourne has been released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a few days after staying at the hospital following her seizure on the set of "Fashion Police". Her rep confirms to E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor."
The representative continues explaining her health condition, "Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Hours earlier, the E! star took to Twitter to joke about her health scares, "My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!"
She previously thanked fans for their support, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" along with a picture of her arm attached to an IV drip. Her momager Sharon Osbourne expressed a similar gratitude, "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love."
Kelly suffered seizure on March 7. Initial report suggested she suffered an epileptic fit, which was quickly debunked by her team. "There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," her people claimed. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?