Kelly Osbourne Returns Home From Hospital With 'Clean Bill of Health'
Kelly Osbourne has been released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, a few days after staying at the hospital following her seizure on the set of "Fashion Police". Her rep confirms to E! News, "After a five-day hospital stay, Kelly Osbourne has returned home and has been given a clean bill of health by her doctor."
The representative continues explaining her health condition, "Doctors ran numerous tests and determined that this was most likely a onetime episode of which there are no conclusive results. She is looking forward to returning to 'Fashion Police' this week and getting back to business and life as usual."
Hours earlier, the E! star took to Twitter to joke about her health scares, "My life is now like an episode of House = the impending fight against death and the look of fear in everyones faces!"
She previously thanked fans for their support, "Thank U all 4 UR beautiful well wishes yes I did have a seizure they are just trying to figure out why?" along with a picture of her arm attached to an IV drip. Her momager Sharon Osbourne expressed a similar gratitude, "I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love."
Kelly suffered seizure on March 7. Initial report suggested she suffered an epileptic fit, which was quickly debunked by her team. "There is absolutely no confirmed diagnosis regarding Kelly's condition at this time," her people claimed. "She is under a doctor's care and they are continuing to run tests."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3